thryoid? do we have to worry about it? Fat person Cope?

basically my doc wants me to test my t3,t4,tsh and thyroid antibody

I fit some of the symptoms of a messed up thyroid

my question is

do we have to worry about this ? is this common or just a thing my doc sees on a checklist that she wants to rule out?

ive been extremely ignorant to thryoid stuff and t3,t4, i just figured it was like some fat person cope.

anyone actually have thyroid issues before?

basically my doc wants me to test my t3,t4,tsh and thyroid antibody

I fit some of the symptoms of a messed up thyroid

my question is

do we have to worry about this ? is this common or just a thing my doc sees on a checklist that she wants to rule out?

ive been extremely ignorant to thryoid stuff and t3,t4, i just figured it was like some fat person cope.

anyone actually have thyroid issues before?
I would definetly test your thyroid if you have symptoms. Usually if it’s bad enough you will feel colder than normal and other symptoms. My thyroid was fine just had low t3 levels. Are you already on test or other compounds? Tren apparently will lower your thyroid levels like t3 etc. if you think your thyroid is giving issues I’d try t3 made a huge difference for me.

I would definetly test your thyroid if you have symptoms. Usually if it’s bad enough you will feel colder than normal and other symptoms. My thyroid was fine just had low t3 levels. Are you already on test or other compounds? Tren apparently will lower your thyroid levels like t3 etc. if you think your thyroid is giving issues I’d try t3 made a huge difference for me.
yeah just testosterone.
well this spring I had trouble cutting, fat just didnt come off like it usually does and ive been pretty low energy regardless of my testosterone or estrogen levels.

i was just looking at the chart below and see something about it hypothyroidism causing puffy eyes... and im remembering the doctor asking if I cry... lol

1726130680974.png

i fit a bunch of these symptoms but they are kind of vague and can be attributed to a lot of other things

i dont think ive ever tested my thryoid,, i just assumed since I wasnt fat I didnt have any problems

im going to get tested today and ill post the results.