Tips needed! How to reduce PIP, what’s everyone doing?

Doesntmatter

What’s up fam? I need some help

So here’s the thing, am I the only on whose having a lot of issues with PIP? If not. What are you all doing to lessen it, I’m not complaining but it’s a real pain in the injection site to be sore for the whole week or worse have huge lumps and muscle pain/ soreness. I never had this issue on Pharma Test Cyp and that’s what I’ve used for the majority of the time I’ve been on T until this year.

A few questions

What causes PIP?

understand that it can be caused by high concentrations but I’m talking about high PIP with .40ml of Primo 200mg/ml in the mid outer thigh, .40ml Test Prop in the other outer thighs. This is from one injection each as I’m giving my body time to get adjusted to these two new compounds. I’ve don’t the same with Mast I’m wondering if it’s possible since this is my first Primo Cycle if it’s just my body getting used to it? Same with the Test Prop, first few weeks of both also they’re in a different carrier as I’m used to GSO and this is MCT. I had the same issue in the delt with a smaller amount.

What I’ve tried

So far I’ve tried using 30 gauge slin pins for superficial muscle injections and those seem to cause the most pip and lumps for sure so I’ve stopped those, the most successful I’ve had are 27 Guage 5/8 long and 25 1inch long. Stilll some pip and muscle soreness after a few days but not so much with huge lumps and leg straining.
I do a slow injection, really slow and steady to not move the needle much. I massaged the area intensely and took a hot shower making sure to heat the injection site and that helped with the lump but still a bit of pip, for sure not as bad though. I’ve heard of heating the oil before injection by running under hot water. I recently used a percussion massager and heating pad and that helped with the lumps, though it did sting a bit. I’ve tried a a few brands both with similar results.

So what are you alls experience with this, are you having issues? If so what’s working? What’s not? Issues with certain oils and compounds? All thoughts, experiences and tips appreciated!!!

there are many reasons as to why you can have pip one can be the carrier oil you can have a bad reaction to it. its also not normal to have lumps when doing IM shots so maybe you're not using long enough needles depending on your fat%.
do the lumps feel hot?
are you injecting into virgin muscle?
also higher dosed gear tends to give more pip def if it wasnt brewed right 200mg/ml primo is one of those compounds that can carry some pip.

Inject DEEP im. Opt for muscles that don't have many nerve endings like vg or glutes. Change carrier oils and/or dilute the gear with sterile oil

scottie pippen loop GIF

just try warming it up and legs are the worst for pip. Switch to delts