Tirzeparide source.

Sorry I guess my dumb ass get pharma everything I only use naps for a couple things here and there. LOL
morons always have a comment reminds me of guys that are 5"8 with small dicks and muscles always talking shit. A lot of small dicks out there. LOL.
Are you the guy in the locker wishing he had a bigger dick looking around. LOL

Don't worry I'll find my way. Idiots end up where idiots always end up posting ignorant comments.
You tell me buddy !!

Again … NAPS LOL. But we’re all the idiots, you got us figured out

I got the answer I need one normal person answered.
The answer I got is there is still a bunch of dickheads on meso for years. What's new Millard and the mods allow it so, it's like high school around here.
Sorry to all the English majors my auto correct sucks and I wear glasses so sorry hard to use my phone to reply immediately to small dick douche bags. lol
Careful, that guy could be a shill or a rep or has an ulterior motive or just plain bored.

The point of the forum is for the buyers to post their reviews, and you as the costumer use your brain and deductive skills to fish out which is bullshit and which is real; then you make an intelligent decision to pick which vendor to try.

Do not, I repeat buy from someone because of some random user’s recommendations. That is how lots of folks get scammed.

Be smart and responsible, after all this is black market stuff, you might be buying china jizz or legit drugs.

Don't post on Meso asking for a source or source recommendation. You will get flamed relentlessly for doing this every time.

Go to the steroid underground, research different suppliers, and make your own decision. If you are too lazy and/or inept to do some research and make up your own mind, then you should not be toying with drugs in the first place.

Sorry I guess my dumb ass get pharma everything I only use naps for a couple things here and there. LOL
morons always have a comment reminds me of guys that are 5"8 with small dicks and muscles always talking shit. A lot of small dicks out there. LOL.
Are you the guy in the locker wishing he had a bigger dick looking around. LOL

Don't worry I'll find my way. Idiots end up where idiots always end up posting ignorant comments.
Lol. You are the moron in the locker room asking randos for drugs. I don't think you realize the stupidity of what you're doing.