Tirzepatide EOD m/w/f

poolshockguy

I seem to have zero side effects and constantly not hungry doing tirzepatide 7.5mg broken down into 3 shots m/w/f.

I was doing the standard 1 shot weekly but at day 3 or 4, I was always hungry again.

Trying to cut down at this time.
Tirzepatide 7.5 eod
Hgh 2iu ed
TRT- 140mg wk
HCG 1000iu wk
No AI.

I have a similar protocol but I just use 1mg m/w/f 3mg total weekly.

Works well enough for me to make cutting easier.

Do you combine all the peptides into one shot or do them separately? If I'm already going to be doing 2iu GH daily anyway, why not add 1mg TZ and 150iu HCG do a nice little daily stack.

I seem to have zero side effects and constantly not hungry doing tirzepatide 7.5mg broken down into 3 shots m/w/f.

I was doing the standard 1 shot weekly but at day 3 or 4, I was always hungry again.

Tirzepatide 7.5 eod
Hgh 2iu ed
TRT- 140mg wk
HCG 1000iu wk
No AI.
Your protocol is Tirz 2.5mg M W F or 7.5mg M W F?

how long have you guys been tirz?

I did 2.5mg for 6 weeks before it started to lose some efficiency. increased it to 3.33mg/week and it's working as it should again. I couldn't imagine taking 10-15mg/week.

Would swapping to semaglutide help reset tirz tolerance, or because they're both GLP-1 agonists acting on the same receptors? it wouldn't work like this

how long have you guys been tirz?

I did 2.5mg for 6 weeks before it started to lose some efficiency. increased it to 3.33mg/week and it's working as it should again. I couldn't imagine taking 10-15mg/week.

Would swapping to semaglutide help reset tirz tolerance, or because they're both GLP-1 agonists acting on the same receptors? it wouldn't work like this
6 months. But I'm doing this protocol so haven't went further up on mg . 7.5mg

I often see its appetite suppressant effect mentioned but what about its effect on blood sugar levels.
testimonials ?
I plan to pair it with gh for that

Tirzepatide 7.5 eod
Hgh 2iu ed
TRT- 140mg wk
HCG 1000iu wk
No AI.
For me, taking Tirz every other day was really hard on my stomach. At first it was fine, then it got really bad, bloat and terrible shits. I am back to taking it every 7 days. everyone is different. However, they do warn that more than every three days can be bad.

For me, taking Tirz every other day was really hard on my stomach. At first it was fine, then it got really bad, bloat and terrible shits. I am back to taking it every 7 days. everyone is different. However, they do warn that more than every three days can be bad.
Can you elaborate on the "more than every 3 days" being bad? I haven't heard that before and would like to know more before I potentially go daily.

Can you elaborate on the "more than every 3 days" being bad? I haven't heard that before and would like to know more before I potentially go daily.
twice a week should be more than enough, with a half life of 5 days. I dont think there's really any benefit of doing ED compared to 2x a week.

There could however be benefits of doing it 2x a week over 1x a week, given the hunger increase most experience around days 5-7 between injections (again relating back to the 5 day half life of tirz)

twice a week should be more than enough, with a half life of 5 days. I dont think there's really any benefit of doing ED compared to 2x a week.

There could however be benefits of doing it 2x a week over 1x a week, given the hunger increase most experience around days 5-7 between injections (again relating back to the 5 day half life of tirz)

I think there is something to the once weekly dosing. Downregulation of some pathways support appetite suppression, then you're a little hungry for a day or two while they recover, then you hit 'em again.

Not sure these drugs are best utilized EOD. No studies, just speculation.

Plus once-weekly shows great results in clinical trials. I appreciate these anecdotal feedbacks tho

I just assumed the 1x weekly dosing was for people for who this would be their first or only experience with a self administered shot. Weekly is bad enough for them, E5D or EOD would be a much tougher sell. But maybe it is about giving the receptors those 2 days off. I dunno.

I just assumed the 1x weekly dosing was for people for who this would be their first or only experience with a self administered shot. Weekly is bad enough for them, E5D or EOD would be a much tougher sell. But maybe it is about giving the receptors those 2 days off. I dunno.
Agree with what yall are stating, maybe some side effects may pop up in future but past few months has been a Breese microsoding up to my target dose. It's working thus far. Can't speak for everyone though. There are some who can't make it past starting dose without major problems.

I'm curious too If there is anything to the bolus once a week shot vs spread out twice a week. I would assume the peak and valley are more pronounced with a bolus vs broken up doses. Is that stronger peak and valley of blood serum levels playing a role in its weight loss capability?Screenshot_20240415_213116_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240415_213132_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240415_213214_Chrome.jpg

The 5/7 day half life would suggest I think that 2.5 mg Monday, would still be under the half life Bar on next shot day of Wednesday and mostly Saturday too.

I'm curious too If there is anything to the bolus once a week shot vs spread out twice a week. I would assume the peak and valley are more pronounced with a bolus vs broken up doses. Is that stronger peak and valley of blood serum levels playing a role in its weight loss capability

This is kind of what I think. You want the big peak to support regulation of the pathways that suppress appetite. When they recover after 5 days or so, you wait until the 7 day mark to hit 'em again.

Long-term results speak for themselves. That protocol works.