Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Probably didn’t shift as much volume as they were planning. I noticed some of the batch numbers were the same since they first opened.
I noticed that. The batch numbers even on big movers like Test were always the same over all the time I bought from him.

I noticed that. The batch numbers even on big movers like Test were always the same over all the time I bought from him.

Probably just kept printing the same labels off, highly doubt they was the same batches.

I know a friend who used to buy 100s of vials off him unlabelled and then they used to stick custom labels on.

UGL’s at the end of the day, probably be back in a few months.

So then the tests were bullshit? They’d have referred to an earlier batch.

Well someone on UKMuscle has two vials of Chilton Test that are different colour. Same batch number,

Take from it what you will, don’t think it takes a genius to work out they probably aren’t testing every batch

I don't believe this is correct. I've used their mct in the past and they still have both gso and mct enanthate for sale on their website
They have full range for MCT oils and even bits that other labs don't have like injectable dianabol or injectable superdrol

Only testosterone for GSO, that's what I meant

Gutted about this. Just went to purchase some gear after being off for quite some time for medical reasons and Titan has gone :( one of the very few dealers selling decent MENT.

Hope he comes back

Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Manufacturing

We use four different sites for the manufacture and distribution of our AAS. All four sites are independent to each other, they are industrial business units. None of the sites are linked to each other and they are not linked to any residential properties.

Testing Protocol

ALL our products are HPLC tested prior to sale
; you will not receive a product from a batch that has not been tested to quantify the dosage.

The newest batches will have Raw % purity and HPLC test on finished product prior to sale.

We are a strong believer that there is no excuse as to why a finished product should be sold without some form of testing data available.

The Lab Test results can be found within the 2D Data Matrix on the side of the product (Example Shown Below). If for any reason you doubt these results or want to see the lab report then please do not hesitate to contact us, contact details are also stored within the 2D matrix.

Blind Testing

We encourage blind testing on all of our products and offer £140/€170 Credit for these completing. There is no limit to how many of these a customer can complete, the more the merrier.

Labels

We print our own labels, this give us greater control on traceability of the product, while also providing less risk than importation of labels from china. As we are constantly updating the 2D Data Matrix information per batch of AAS, it just wouldn’t be feasible to buy these in mass from China.

The labels have a 2D Data Matrix printed on the side, this when scanned provides the customer with the lab test results for that batch of product. We also have our contact details on there.

If for whatever reason a 2D Data Matrix is unreadable, then simply contact the lab with your batch number and we shall send you the lab results. We do provide this data when an order is placed also.

Example shown below

View attachment 149438

OPSEC
  • Site A (Manufacturing of Oils)
  • Site B (Manufacturing of Orals)
  • Site C (Final Visual Inspection and Labelling)
  • Site D (Shipping)
There are no links between the four sites; communication between the customer and the UGL is handled through a dedicated laptop and mobile phone. These devices are not stored at any of the above sites, ever.

Customer details are stored for a maximum of 24-48 hours (This is our shipping turnaround time, unless otherwise stated). After this time they are deleted, we do store email addresses until the package has been delivered, this is tied to our internal ordering system. Once a package is successfully delivered the email addresses are deleted. It also helps us to keep a log on what packages are running late and what has been delivered.

Postage

UK – £10 (Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery, posted within 24-48 hours of ordering), once posted you will receive an email confirmation. WE DO NOT send out tracking numbers.

EU - €15 (Royal Mail, Tracked and Signed), this is stealth shipping only. You will have to contact the lab to identify your order. WE DO NOT send out tracking numbers

If the package is seized by customs, we will offer ONE free reship. However we need proof of seizure.

Payment Methods

Crypto payments only (Bitcoin/Monero/Etheruem/Litecoin)

There is a minimum order charge of £60/€70 (Not Including Shipping Cost)

Products and Prices

Carrier Oil: GSO unless stated otherwise

Oils

View attachment 149441

Orals

Coming soon (ETA – Early August 2021)

Contact Details

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wikr: titanlabs

Product Photos and Extra Information

I've tried to be as transparent as possible about our operations, while hoping we have not come across as another typical 'Get Rich Quick Scheme Source'. Please bare in mind we do already sell our oils domestically in the UK and have done for a while.

We will keep this thread constantly updated with the correct batch numbers and lab results for our products. We will only be active in this thread and others that relate to our product. We are not interested in getting into a war of words with other UK/EU Labs. The most important thing for us is a business is to keep our customers happy but also safe.

Any Questions, fire away.

Titan Labs.

Wash Area

Class EQ Industrial Dishwasher.
3 Sinks (Soapy Water, IPA, Distilled Water)

View attachment 149446

View attachment 149447

View attachment 149448
Please come back.