Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Titan Labs

Subscriber
Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Manufacturing

We use four different sites for the manufacture and distribution of our AAS. All four sites are independent to each other, they are industrial business units. None of the sites are linked to each other and they are not linked to any residential properties.

Testing Protocol

ALL our products are HPLC tested prior to sale
; you will not receive a product from a batch that has not been tested to quantify the dosage.

The newest batches will have Raw % purity and HPLC test on finished product prior to sale.

We are a strong believer that there is no excuse as to why a finished product should be sold without some form of testing data available.

The Lab Test results can be found within the 2D Data Matrix on the side of the product (Example Shown Below). If for any reason you doubt these results or want to see the lab report then please do not hesitate to contact us, contact details are also stored within the 2D matrix.

Blind Testing

We encourage blind testing on all of our products and offer £140/€170 Credit for these completing. There is no limit to how many of these a customer can complete, the more the merrier.

Labels

We print our own labels, this give us greater control on traceability of the product, while also providing less risk than importation of labels from china. As we are constantly updating the 2D Data Matrix information per batch of AAS, it just wouldn’t be feasible to buy these in mass from China.

The labels have a 2D Data Matrix printed on the side, this when scanned provides the customer with the lab test results for that batch of product. We also have our contact details on there.

If for whatever reason a 2D Data Matrix is unreadable, then simply contact the lab with your batch number and we shall send you the lab results. We do provide this data when an order is placed also.

Example shown below

1625425409939.png

OPSEC
  • Site A (Manufacturing of Oils)
  • Site B (Manufacturing of Orals)
  • Site C (Final Visual Inspection and Labelling)
  • Site D (Shipping)
There are no links between the four sites; communication between the customer and the UGL is handled through a dedicated laptop and mobile phone. These devices are not stored at any of the above sites, ever.

Customer details are stored for a maximum of 24-48 hours (This is our shipping turnaround time, unless otherwise stated). After this time they are deleted, we do store email addresses until the package has been delivered, this is tied to our internal ordering system. Once a package is successfully delivered the email addresses are deleted. It also helps us to keep a log on what packages are running late and what has been delivered.

Postage

UK – £10 (Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery, posted within 24-48 hours of ordering), once posted you will receive an email confirmation. WE DO NOT send out tracking numbers.

EU - €15 (Royal Mail, Tracked and Signed), this is stealth shipping only. You will have to contact the lab to identify your order. WE DO NOT send out tracking numbers

If the package is seized by customs, we will offer ONE free reship. However we need proof of seizure.

Payment Methods

Crypto payments only (Bitcoin/Monero/Etheruem/Litecoin)

There is a minimum order charge of £60/€70 (Not Including Shipping Cost)

Products and Prices

Carrier Oil: GSO unless stated otherwise

Oils

1625425731530.png

Orals

Coming soon (ETA – Early August 2021)

Contact Details

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wikr: titanlabs

Product Photos and Extra Information

I've tried to be as transparent as possible about our operations, while hoping we have not come across as another typical 'Get Rich Quick Scheme Source'. Please bare in mind we do already sell our oils domestically in the UK and have done for a while.

We will keep this thread constantly updated with the correct batch numbers and lab results for our products. We will only be active in this thread and others that relate to our product. We are not interested in getting into a war of words with other UK/EU Labs. The most important thing for us is a business is to keep our customers happy but also safe.

Any Questions, fire away.

Titan Labs.

Wash Area

Class EQ Industrial Dishwasher.
3 Sinks (Soapy Water, IPA, Distilled Water)

1625426118422.png

1625426285730.png

1625426313143.png

Ok. Real questions….

Thanks for having your products HPLC tested. Can you post the lab reports?

And explain your sterilization process a little better. Your industrial dishwasher and 3 sink system looks like a restaurant or bar. That can’t be enough to clean your vials and stoppers. Do you have an autoclave?

Annnd here we go:

1) Where is the HPLC testing on all products you are currently selling? Are you using someone known like Lab4Tox or Janoshik for your testing or is this another case of "We have a guy who does our testing" that no one knows?

HPLC Tests should be a part of your intro thread not "provided when people purchase".

2) I don't think one photo of a dishwasher counts as showing your lab setup? That literally looks like a dishwashing section at a restaurant. Do you have a clean room with air flow/pressure properly setup? Paging @Silentlemon1011

3) When people say stock photos its not "3 vials of unlabeled product" it's more show us your giant ass stock room/products to prove you can properly service the traffic here at Meso without running out, getting over run, TA going to shit and/or accepting orders when you don't have product on hand. Also everything should be taken with a crumpled up MesoRX written on it and date piece of paper.

4) As someone who already has oils out of stock and orals are still coming soon I honestly think you may be way out of your element coming to Meso to sell and may not realize the scale of operations here.

for example if you were to sell GH or AAS people want to see cases and cases of finished product to show you actually have the capabilities to sell here.

I'm going to give your intro post a 2/10 because it seems like you can atleast converse properly without coming across like a self-entitled asshole like some of the most recent people, but once again you seemed to heavily jumped the gun and perhaps not looked at successful sources to copy their winning formula.

Ok. Real questions….

Thanks for having your products HPLC tested. Can you post the lab reports?

And explain your sterilization process a little better. Your industrial dishwasher and 3 sink system looks like a restaurant or bar. That can’t be enough to clean your vials and stoppers. Do you have an autoclave?

Yes we can post all lab reports,

That's our first stage of washing glassware/vials/stoppers. Pre autoclave.

It seemed like a safe image to post instead of the usual 'opsec'.

Cheers buddy,

Annnd here we go:

1) Where is the HPLC testing on all products you are currently selling? Are you using someone known like Lab4Tox or Janoshik for your testing or is this another case of "We have a guy who does our testing" that no one knows?

2) I don't think one photo of a dishwasher counts as showing your lab setup? That literally looks like a dishwashing section at a restaurant. Do you have a clean room with air flow/pressure properly setup? Paging @Silentlemon1011

3) When people say stock photos its not "3 vials of unlabeled product" it's more show us your giant ass stock room/products to prove you can properly service the traffic here at Meso without running out, getting over run, TA going to shit and/or accepting orders when you don't have product on hand. Also everything should be taken with a crumpled up MesoRX written on it and date piece of paper.

4) As someone who already has oils out of stock and orals are still coming soon I honestly think you may be way out of your element coming to Meso to sell and may not realize the scale of operations here.

for example if you were to sell GH or AAS people want to see cases and cases of finished product to show you actually have the capabilities to sell here.

I'm going to give your intro post a 2/10 because it seems like you can atleast converse properly without coming across like a self-entitled asshole like some of the most recent people, but once again you seemed to heavily jumped the gun and perhaps not looked at successful sources to copy their winning formula.

1) All testing is completed by Jano

2) It was more along the lines to show these are industrial units we are working out of and not the usual basement/kitchen setup

3) We sell domestically already, so that's the reason for out of stock on the oils.

4) More photos of stock we can show.

Cheers

Lab Reports for all the oils

Attachments

• Test Report #12541 (1).png
    Test Report #12541 (1).png
    205.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Test Report #12524.png
    Test Report #12524.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 324
  • Test Report #12523.png
    Test Report #12523.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Test Report #12522 (1).png
    Test Report #12522 (1).png
    205.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Test Report #12521.png
    Test Report #12521.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Test Report #12222.png
    Test Report #12222.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Test Report #12405.png
    Test Report #12405.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Test Report #12406.png
    Test Report #12406.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 279
1) All testing is completed by Jano

2) It was more along the lines to show these are industrial units we are working out of and not the usual basement/kitchen setup

3) We sell domestically already, so that's the reason for out of stock on the oils.

4) More photos of stock we can show.

Cheers

edit: just saw you posted them*

, it should be in your first post which you can no longer edit. no one wants to see testing after placing orders.

So:

- Stock photos
- Your most recent Jano tests on all products you have for sale currently
- The Opsec excuse makes no sense for photos, I think people would like to see where the voils are finished not the dishwasher of all areas.

google how to scrub EXIF data from a photo the whole "We can't show a random room in a hidden location for opsec reasons" is an excuse used by people who are bath tub brewing.

Maybe i am wrong, but it seems to me that transporting illegal goods from manufacture location, to inspection location, to packaging location, to drop off location, only increases the risk.

But i'm just thinking out loud. If it works for you, great.

Maybe i am wrong, but it seems to me that transporting illegal goods from manufacture location, to inspection location, to packaging location, to drop off location, only increases the risk.

But i'm just thinking out loud. If it works for you, great.

We have our reasons, manufacturing and distribution under one roof has never sat well.

We dont like to put all our eggs in one basket

Too many labs have gotten away with no lab pics due to opsec bullshit. No disrespect but I get why its a requirement now. Post up a few decent lab pics please. I dont want your drivers license but not your sink.

I've never come across "Titan Labs" in my 15yrs of steroid abuse, using most of the decent UK UGLs.

How have you been doing business prior to this?

I've never come across "Titan Labs" in my 15yrs of steroid abuse, using most of the decent UK UGLs.

How have you been doing business prior to this?

We have only been offline with a number of independent gyms, however we have seen a lack of UK labs that offer testing and online sales.

We have been around since the early pro-chem days.

cheers buddy