Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

We have only been offline with a number of independent gyms, however we have seen a lack of UK labs that offer testing and online sales.

We have been around since the early pro-chem days.

cheers buddy

I'm fine with a new UGL popping up on the scene who actually tests.

Just find it really strange that you've never popped up before. there are a lot of private/semi-private labs that still end up getting a reputation and tribal following. Chiron and Dunning before it was bought are are good examples, invite only and pretty low volume but had a very well known rep. more recently Dark Ghost popped up and has people creaming over them even tho its another invite only.

are you aware of what happened with Iron Anabolics on this site? Can you tell us how you would have handled that situation? e.g alleged floaters and very erratically dosed orals.

I'm fine with a new UGL popping up on the scene who actually tests.

Just find it really strange that you've never popped up before. there are a lot of private/semi-private labs that still end up getting a reputation and tribal following. Chiron and Dunning before it was bought are are good examples, invite only and pretty low volume but had a very well known rep. more recently Dark Ghost popped up and has people creaming over them even tho its another invite only.

are you aware of what happened with Iron Anabolics on this site? Can you tell us how you would have handled that situation? e.g alleged floaters and very erratically dosed orals.

Yeah I agree, we defiantly need more UK Labs to carry out testing on there products. It’s a Wild West for UK labs at the minute.

I had a brief look over there thread yesterday, it seems communication on there part could have been much stronger. If your inspection and manufacturing process are on point, you minimise the risk of non conforming product getting out the door. I think it’s all about risk management for us and the corrective action we take should something like that happen.

In regards to orals, we use a v-mixer and TDP5 pill press. As with our oils, these will be lab tested pre sale.

Cheers,

Hi,

First post, long time lurker.

Just thought id share my 2pence, I placed an order with this source on Monday Morning (Approx 8am). Received my order this morning. So a 24Hour turnaround from my payment to delivery.

Id never used crypto before and even cocked up the payment, they still sent my goods while I figured it out and sent some more cash.

I'm thinking about sending a blind sample off to Janoshik, once I figure out how to go about that as its pretty much free gear (Tight English Man).

5 x test cyp i ordered, gear looks good.

Thanks again,

Hi,

Just thought id share my 2pence, I placed an order with this source on Monday Morning (Approx 8am). Received my order this morning. So a 24Hour turnaround from my payment to delivery.

Id never used crypto before and even cocked up the payment, they still sent my goods while I figured it out and sent some more cash.

I'm thinking about sending a blind sample off to Janoshik, once I figure out how to go about that as its pretty much free gear (Tight English Man).

Thanks again,

If you struggle with getting your head around the blind testing then give us a shout and we can help, if not just drop Jano an email, he’s more than helpful.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks again,
Classic fake

could be your buddy sitting in the same room.
those reviews dont help. What does help is you testing stuff and offering blind tests. So if you stick to that and do a good joob you can get big in the UK business

Totally agree, but if he does have the packaging then you can at least see proof of postage on there as they are all shipped Royal Mail special delivery, just a thought anyway.

Hi,

Thanks again,
Seems wildly convenient that you would lurk, join today purely to tell us that you've placed an order with a brand new source.

Not looking a good start for this source with fake accounts/reviews.....

Seems wildly convenient that you would lurk, join today purely to tell us that you've placed an order with a brand new source.

So what’s your thoughts then? Should I tell people that when they buy not to post a review if they have found us on Meso but have never posted before?

I’m open to constructive criticism and a healthy debate on the issue

So what’s your thoughts then? Should I tell people that when they buy not to post a review if they have found us on Meso but have never posted before?

Reviews are fine. But having a member join today to give his review holds no water. Most of the time these guys are paid $20 or get a 10% coupon for giving a review. A good review is bloodwork or a blind sample. A “got my pack and it’s g2g” doesn’t cut it around here.

Reviews are fine. But having a member join today to give his review holds no water. Most of the time these guys are paid $20 or get a 10% coupon for giving a review. A good review is bloodwork or a blind sample. A “got my pack and it’s g2g” doesn’t cut it around here.

I totally agree with you, that’s why we offer a blind sample testing initiative that is above the actual cost of testing.

Not to mention he conveniently has never used crypto and bought FIVE bottles of test but nothing else

users shouldn't be posting anything about simply ordering. if they receive a product, fair enough, stick some pics up. if they get bloods done, cool. if they get 3rd party testing done amazing.

no source needs artificial reviews or to encourage reviewers to leave shitty reviews as it ultimately will get called out as shilling and hurt them.

TBH, i might grab a bottle of tren and deca from you but i'll be very hesitant if more suspected shilling occurs. you don't need it if you test all your raws/batches every time and publish the results.

I can see your deca is 290mg/ml instead of 300mg/ml. not a huge miss but its upfront. if your next batch came in at 200 instead of 300, then there's a conversation to be had about your brewing, but if you dropped the price by 33% to reflect the lower MG/ML then again, im ok with buying clean oils when i know what is in it as i will just pin more ML's.

Honesty and transparency wins the game. If you're regularly publishing all your products testing, you're immediately ahead of all UK UGLs who keep things hush

users shouldn't be posting anything about simply ordering. if they receive a product, fair enough, stick some pics up. if they get bloods done, cool. if they get 3rd party testing done amazing.

no source needs artificial reviews or to encourage reviewers to leave shitty reviews as it ultimately will get called out as shilling and hurt them.

TBH, i might grab a bottle of tren and deca from you but i'll be very hesitant if more suspected shilling occurs. you don't need it if you test all your raws/batches every time and publish the results.

I can see your deca is 290mg/ml instead of 300mg/ml. not a huge miss but its upfront. if your next batch came in at 200 instead of 300, then there's a conversation to be had about your brewing, but if you dropped the price by 33% to reflect the lower MG/ML then again, im ok with buying clean oils when i know what is in it as i will just pin more ML's.

Honesty and transparency wins the game. If you're regularly publishing all your products testing, you're immediately ahead of all UK UGLs who keep things hush

100% agree buddy, nice post

Bought 3 x Vials of Tren Ace (Batch 22105). T/A was good, couple of days.

I usually home brew however I've been struggling to get Tren Ace Raws. I'm familiar with Jano process so I'm going to send 1 x vial off for blind sample.

As others have said, the QR code with the lab results is pretty decent.

Its normally a week for Jano reports, so will keep you all posted.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 95
Back