MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

AT THEIR PRICE POINT
I'm not asking for this constraint (for the record). Let's make it simple. The market will find the equilibrium price point. I can tell you if I was vendor I'd communicate clearly what this comprehensive testing means cost wise. My heartburn is vendors using claims (pharma, gmp, blah blah) for marketing that aren't backed up by the data they share. You just saw this a few posts back if you are paying attention.

I'm not asking for this constraint (for the record). Let's make it simple. The market will find the equilibrium price point. I can tell you if I was vendor I'd communicate clearly what this comprehensive testing means cost wise. My heartburn is vendors using claims (pharma, gmp, blah blah) for marketing that aren't backed up by the data they share. You just saw this a few posts back if you are paying attention.
Should change your screen name to talk alot, or typealot.

GA. Has loads of patience, that’s all I’m saying .. his gear appears to be fine , he also doing good on another board as well. Do you even run his gear??
Well then I see why your screen name isn't readalot.

Perhaps a change to SourceSimpalot? I know people sometimes get nervous when their go to source gets challenged. Lots of emotions involved.

Anyway. You're welcome as well.

He is not my goto source at all. I think you made your point ? Your not meso chief and this is prob the only board you belong too? Sorry to say, you would have banned most other places .. don’t order from him then. You’re not doing anyone any good now.

Have u used any of GA’s gear? If so , what did you think ??

If your question was for me.

Quite a shitstorm has formed in this thread which is mostly not related to the vendor. That's the way she goes! This doesn't hold a match to the level 5 shitstorms I've seen go on and continue to in other threads though.

I guess I will make a comment related to this thread. My experience GA has been great customer service and I have seen a lot of testing from his products and I have tested his TB 500 on my own as well. I have not seen a bad test yet.

I am a customer GA of and will continue to be but I see no issue with asking for other kinds of testing from GA or any vendor on this forum. I also see no issue with applying heavy pressure for further tests.

@GenericAsia thanks for providing the photographs as promised. As others have pointed out, I'm not sure how to validate that these photos are legit though.

Personal anecdotes for gear are worthless data points.

Has another dick rider entered the conversation?
lol. Not all all…GA. Hasn’t got much bad press at all… what do you care? It’s always the same 3 or 4 members here stirring up shit .. 95% of his gear was tested and posted You really think besides the 3 people who get a kick out of your Posts, that anyone thinks you have their best interest at heart … your gonna turn him into QSC, how many times has he said fuck off to people like you.. no one cares…

Imagine defending a restaurant who refuses to disclose their kitchen cleaning policies (in whatever detail is required) just because you like the food. Just think about how dumb that is.

Pressure creates diamonds, and this thread just got a heck of a lot more interesting

I fully support more frequent and detailed testing, even to include sterility testing

..now back to the sh**storm

#grabsPopcorn

Imagine defending a restaurant who refuses to disclose their kitchen cleaning policies (in whatever detail is required) just because you like the food. Just think about how dumb that is.
so your saying that i did not post about the sterilization progress and provided pictures of the equipments?

or what you mean exactly?

so your saying that i did not post about the sterilization progress and provided pictures of the equipments?

or what you mean exactly?
You did enough ; GA, take a page from QSC. Say fuck off and ban them … keep up the Frequent jano labs and u will be fine. Don’t let 3 people act like they know more then anyone else and act the boss.. we all want the best gear possible, we can agree on that , but they have all crossed their boundaries here.. good Luck on here.. not the case on PM, is it ? lol

but they have all crossed their boundaries here.. good Luck on here.. not the case on PM, is it ? lol
What boundaries? What are you talking about?

Of course it isn't PM. LoL.

That's why I am doing this here. Only place effective change could possibly happen except maybe SST. Still feeling that board out.

You've lost me. Break free of your slave shackles and hold these sources accountable. Wake up, respectfully.

Back