MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

What boundaries? What are you talking about?

Of course it isn't PM. LoL.

That's why I am doing this here. Only place effective change could possibly happen except maybe SST. Still feeling that board out.

You've lost me. Break free of your slave shackles and hold these sources accountable. Wake up, respectfully.
I think GA had done more than most sources wouldn’t ya agree? What more do you want? Go find a perfect source in this game and then post that.. that would be Useful… you can’t because no matter what source , they are gonna be bad runs here and there./ the best of the best … do you do this to all new sources for meso here?

so your saying that i did not post about the sterilization progress and provided pictures of the equipments?

or what you mean exactly?
I am not saying that at all. I think you're great and predict at the end of the day all questions will be answered in a way that satisfies everyone.

I think GA had done more than most sources wouldn’t ya agree? What more do you want? Go find a perfect source in this game and then post that.. that would be Useful… you can’t because no matter what source , they are gonna be bad runs here and there./ the best of the best … do you do this to all new sources for meso here?
Just getting started. Not my full time job so will take while to do revised vetting with all sources (old and new). I can't find a perfect source. I'm going to offer an alternative quality process that matches the current BS claims and see who wants to step up. We will also see if members want this.

Just getting started. Not my full time job so will take while to do revised vetting with all sources (old and new). I can't find a perfect source. I'm going to offer an alternative quality process that matches the current BS claims and see who wants to step up. We will also see if members want this.
you been here for the last 10+ hours soon lol, you could easily target 5-10 sources too? That do WAY LESS than I do.. eager to see who your next offers is :-) lets seee

It sure would be something if anyone got banned as a customer of a lab just for supporting the utmost transparency in quality policies and procedures of the things we are injecting into our bodies.
It's just fucked up thinking Brother. So many have been thinking this way for so long they don't see the issue.

thank you for the honesty here man.. I would understand all these questions and requirements if my products was shit and tested shit.. which the labs proof that it is either overdose or correctly dosed, but again attacked… wonder why GA out of nowhere and suddenly.. maybe im doing a good job ??

you been here for the last 10+ hours soon lol, you could easily target 5-10 sources too? That do WAY LESS than I do.. eager to see who your next offers is :-) lets seee
Get to work on your homework. There is nothing special about you. Be happy I offered you a chance to differentiate yourself.

Pay attention to my posts and see where I just posted. You are all getting served the same truth just going to take a little bit.

What boundaries? What are you talking about?

Of course it isn't PM. LoL.

That's why I am doing this here. Only place effective change could possibly happen except maybe SST. Still feeling that board out.

You've lost me. Break free of your slave shackles and hold these sources accountable. Wake up, respectfully.
SST has too many simps unfortunately

And PM cares more about collecting the check

This place is the best for actual source accountability.

Not sure how people can argue against more rigorous testing standards though. Doesn't make sense to me

QSC was pushed to ramp up their testing. Even Axle was shredded to bits and pushed to increase the frequency of his testing as well as providing additional testing, and hes doing well now after surviving the initial bloodbath of attacks.

Point is... for the end user, if you want quality gear, you should always push for more testing, not less. Quality control can always diminish over time, perhaps even rapidly so just because a source is "g2g" one or two months ago with batches that test great doesn't mean that this will necessarily be the case going forward

And as a source, frequent testing shows you stand behind your business and products with a confidence that your products are the best and accurately dosed, to the point that you're willing to reinvest some of your profits back into the business to provide a quantifiable metric on the quality of the products, which in turn inspires confidence in existing and potential customers. More frequent testing is a win for both the source and the customer.

(I'm not saying GA doesn't do this. I'm just saying that frequent testing is a win for everyone)

Last edited:
thank you for the honesty here man.. I would understand all these questions and requirements if my products was shit and tested shit.. which the labs proof that it is either overdose or correctly dosed, but again attacked… wonder why GA out of nowhere and suddenly.. maybe im doing a good job ??
You are lucky i started with you for the new meso questionnaire. Gave you a head start by pure chance. Take it and run with it. You are welcome.

SST has too many simps unfortunately

And PM cares more about collecting the check

This place is the best for actual source accountability.

Not sure how people can argue against more rigorous testing standards though. Doesn't make sense to me

QSC was pushed to ramp up their testing. Even Axle was shredded to bits and pushed to increase the frequency of his testing as well as providing additional testing, and hes doing well now after surviving the initial bloodbath of attacks.

Point is... for the end user, if you want quality gear, you should always push for more testing, not less. Quality control can always diminish over time, perhaps even rapidly so just because a source is "g2g" one or two months ago with batches that test great doesn't mean that this will necessarily be the case going forward
you are absolutely correct about this mate. and do agree with testing is very important to do, which I have been doing for very long time.

my products is being tested and i am not selling any new batches without any lab results. i even made an poll about this, you can check my lab results they’re all available.

just like my newest batch of EQ HGH HCG TEST E TEST C - they were all instock but i waited to publish them for sale until the labs was ready and shared in here, which can be seen if you go 20 pages back as well, the poll is there.

this is not about testing any longer I guess.

first it was:
“ odd that I changed the concept of colored caps to sticker my vials with initials of the products “ - was done due to 100 emails of customers who couldnt use an pdf file to recognize the color the product was, working effectively and efficiently.

secondly
“ no testing of your products “ - which was proofed as well, and even got an sorry for.

Thirdly
“ Pictures of the equipments” - now that is also shared and proofed.

forth
“ sterilization progress “ - which also was given detailed and provided

just keep bringing new stuff i wonder where it ends :-)

Last edited:
attacked… wonder why GA out of nowhere and suddenly.. maybe im doing a good job ??
Dude you're not being attacked at all? Some members of the community are trying to get some information. Persistence and aggressive followups is not an attack. That's like a pharma company telling them the FDA is attacking them for randomly showing up and inspecting a manufacturing facility, which happens very day. Since we don't have a governing authority, the best we can do is community members.

Customers like me are glad to see it because we have been happy to give you our trust and business in the past and assume you'll provide a level of feedback that will make me want to move even more of my business to you.

you are absolutely correct about this mate. and do agree with testing is very important to do, which I have been doing for very long time.

my products is being tested and i am not selling any new batches without any lab results. i even made an poll about this, you can check my lab results they’re all available.

just like my newest batch of EQ HGH HCG TEST E TEST C - they were all instock but i waited to publish them for sale until the labs was ready and shared in here, which can be seen if you go 20 pages back as well, the poll is there.

first it was:
“ odd that I changed the concept of colored caps to sticker my vials with initials of the products “ - was done due to 100 emails of customers who couldnt use an pdf file to recognize the color the product was.

secondly
“ no testing of your products “ - which was proofed as well, and even got an sorry for.

Thirdly

You aren't helping yourself here. You are not a victim.

Dude you're not being attacked at all? Some members of the community are trying to get some information. Persistence and aggressive followups is not an attack. That's like a pharma company telling them the FDA is attacking them for randomly showing up and inspecting a manufacturing facility, which happens very day. Since we don't have a governing authority, the best we can do is community members.

Customers like me are glad to see it because we have been happy to give you our trust and business in the past and assume you'll provide a level of feedback that will make me want to move even more of my business to you.
well i do hope you have looked through all the stuff i have been provided so far but yet no thank you ? only from an thank you is actually from @ivandragovich - I appreciate all the questions you been asked and hopefully my replies for you was good enough, thanks.

i mean be like him, if you guys really want to act like him :-)

well i do hope you have looked through all the stuff i have been provided so far but yet no thank you ? only from an thank you is actually from @ivandragovich - I appreciate all the questions you been asked and hopefully my replies for you was good enough, thanks.

Thanks for working on the answers to my questions so that your testing program matches your claims about your process.

first it was:
“ odd that I changed the concept of colored caps to sticker my vials with initials of the products “ - was done due to 100 emails of customers who couldnt use an pdf file to recognize the color the product was, working effectively and efficiently.

secondly

Thirdly

forth
“ sterilization progress “ - which also was given detailed and provided

It's just part of the game my dude

A lot of sources here get shredded and pushed to increase their standards, and If they make it through this process they do very well here, and the customers are also happy because they have better assurance in the quality of product they're getting, which can also boost sales volume for the source I'd imagine

Your price point is very competitive, combined with increased testing, you'll be able to hang with even the biggest names, or even surpass them

I'm using your EQ and mast with great success. I like your product. Wasn't taking a dig at you. Just saying that more testing is always a win-win for the source and consumer

I’m not picking sides here, so let’s start with that. However, I will say that we need to try to play nice. If we want more answers, we need to communicate effectively and not let our emotions run too high. There’s a delicate balance between realistic and unrealistic expectations, such as the timelines and level of response we get from Generic Asia, who has been doing a good job so far.

GA, please don’t get pulled into the drama with other members—it’s not a good look. Some responses supporting you are based on anecdotal evidence and emotion. If you can keep things 100% professional, it will put an end to the back and forth. I can almost guarantee that. Sometimes, it’s best not to respond or feed into the drama. Let hard evidence do the talking. As the kids say, “you do you.” Ultimately, it’s your choice how to handle things moving forward.

Once again, thank you for meeting my original requests and for being responsive here. You’ve handled the pressure well, aside from a few situations that might have been better left alone. Don’t feel the need to justify everything—let the product and the facts speak for themselves. No one is attacking you, and I’d bet your business hasn’t slowed down, probably the opposite due to the new attention. Keep proving the critics wrong by staying the most reliable source around, both in terms of safety and quality.

It's just part of the game my dude

A lot of sources here get shredded and pushed to increase their standards, and If they make it through this process they do very well here, and the customers are also happy because they have better assurance in the quality of product they're getting, which can also boost sales volume for the source I'd imagine

Your price point is very competitive, combined with increased testing, you'll be able to hang with even the biggest names, or even surpass them

I'm using your EQ and mast with great success. I like your product. Wasn't taking a dig at you. Just saying that more testing is always a win-win for the source and consumer
yes that is under stable and of course I do appreciate all this.

and yes we do always test our products when producing new batches or adding new products , don’t doubt about that

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back