MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’m not picking sides here, so let’s start with that. However, I will say that we need to try to play nice. If we want more answers, we need to communicate effectively and not let our emotions run too high. There’s a delicate balance between realistic and unrealistic expectations, such as the timelines and level of response we get from Generic Asia, who has been doing a good job so far.

GA, please don’t get pulled into the drama with other members—it’s not a good look. Some responses supporting you are based on anecdotal evidence and emotion. If you can keep things 100% professional, it will put an end to the back and forth. I can almost guarantee that. Sometimes, it’s best not to respond or feed into the drama. Let hard evidence do the talking. As the kids say, “you do you.” Ultimately, it’s your choice how to handle things moving forward.

Once again, thank you for meeting my original requests and for being responsive here. You’ve handled the pressure well, aside from a few situations that might have been better left alone. Don’t feel the need to justify everything—let the product and the facts speak for themselves. No one is attacking you, and I’d bet your business hasn’t slowed down, probably the opposite due to the new attention. Keep proving the critics wrong by staying the most reliable source around, both in terms of safety and quality.
This is the type of discourse we need. Not roiding out or acting like GA has done no testing or there has been reports of bad gear / bad blood work.

There are people who will literally never be satisfied and it will be a never ending quest to appease them.

well i do hope you have looked through all the stuff i have been provided so far but yet no thank you ? only from an thank you is actually from @ivandragovich - I appreciate all the questions you been asked and hopefully my replies for you was good enough, thanks.

i mean be like him, if you guys really want to act like him :-)
Thank you for your responses so far!

Quite a shitstorm has formed in this thread which is mostly not related to the vendor. That's the way she goes! This doesn't hold a match to the level 5 shitstorms I've seen go on and continue to in other threads though.

I guess I will make a comment related to this thread. My experience GA has been great customer service and I have seen a lot of testing from his products and I have tested his TB 500 on my own as well. I have not seen a bad test yet.

I am a customer GA of and will continue to be but I see no issue with asking for other kinds of testing from GA or any vendor on this forum. I also see no issue with applying heavy pressure for further tests.

@GenericAsia thanks for providing the photographs as promised. As others have pointed out, I'm not sure how to validate that these photos are legit though.
Personal anecdotes for gear are worthless data points.
Oh really? Nothing like contradicting yourself immediately after a post.

Thank you for immediately proving my point that you are retarded. Notice I talked about testing. Looking forward to all the worthless comments and junk that you add to the forum.

Did you get a chance to read through the new member post yet? Have you made an introduction post? How about the comments from Millard and the administrators about how to conduct yourself in The steroid underground?

I know reading is really hard for you but you should really give it a shot.

Since you probably can't figure this out on your own, here's a link to the definition of the word "anecdotal"

I advise you to bookmark that website as you probably need to frequently use it. Notice how anecdotal reports like "I'm getting the effects that I want" versus actual hplc testing are very very different.

Thank you for immediately proving my point that you are retarded. Notice I talked about testing. Looking forward to all the worthless comments and junk that you add to the forum.

Did you get a chance to read through the new member post yet? Have you made an introduction post? How about the comments from Millard and the administrators about how to conduct yourself in The steroid underground?

We can't be partial in here. Good point Uncle. Folks should be respectful of Millard's clear instructions. If people don't, it's kind of a slap in the face to those that do respect the guidelines.

Since you probably can't figure this out on your own, here's a link to the definition of the word "anecdotal"

I advise you to bookmark that website as you probably need to frequently use it. Notice how anecdotal reports like "I'm getting the effects that I want" versus actual hplc testing are very very different.

Oh the irony. If you can’t figure out what part of your post is a gear anecdote I don’t know what to tell you.

If we could just harness the energy in this thread... true nuclear fusion through inertial confinement could be obtained, and we'd have sustainable energy for all
Humans are strange. I've laid out for GA in gory detail how to differentiate himself in the market. If his process matches his claims then this should be an easy lift worth a bundle. So far, instead of appreciating the gift he thinks I am here selectively downing his operation.

Anyway, we will see how this unfolds. I figure within the next year the standard for testing requirements and disclosure will look quite a bit different than today. Well, it's good to have a goal at least.

You've been on a roll. Keep up the great work.

Humans are strange. I've laid out for GA in gory detail how to differentiate himself in the market. If his process matches his claims then this should be an easy lift worth a bundle. So far, instead of appreciating the gift he thinks I am here selectively downing his operation.

Anyway, we will see how this unfolds. I figure within the next year the standard for testing requirements and disclosure will look quite a bit different than today. Well, it's good to have a goal at least.

You've been on a roll. Keep up the great work.
I like your style, even if we clashed in the past. It was all in good fun, never personal.

I support your testing crusade though. I think it does have a positive impact on the community as a whole

We can't be partial in here. Good point Uncle. Folks should be respectful of Millard's clear instructions. If people don't, it's kind of a slap in the face to those that do respect the guidelines.
I must’ve met minimum posting privileges since I’m posting here… in terms of the etiquette portion, that doesn’t seem like rule; more like a suggestion. But I’ll make an intro later today to formally introduce myself.

It may seem like I’ve got problems with everyone, but that’s far from the truth. Only a couple select folk that attacked me with little reason. I can only assume there was misinterpretation on their part or lack of reading comprehension.

I like your style, even if we clashed in the past. It was all in good fun, never personal.

I support your testing crusade though. I think it does have a positive impact on the community as a whole
Likewise. As I stated prior without drawing specific attention here, I am sorry for the misunderstanding on the other stuff. I should have handled it better and now appreciate the difference between the two delivery routes and the names they are typically given on BB forums.

Thanks Brother. We can all work together to raise the bar. Some have become too comfortable for too long.
I admire your commitment. I'll admit I don't necessarily "agree" with the endotoxin stuff; I do realize that is my own risk tolerance speaking, however. I do acknowledge it can do no harm to have more testing.

I admire your commitment. I'll admit I don't necessarily "agree" with the endotoxin stuff; I do realize that is my own risk tolerance speaking, however. I do acknowledge it can do no harm to have more testing.
Good point. Let's see the data as best we can. Appreciate it.

I am kinda dumb for spending so much on this but I think it's worth it and I'm not a quitter haha.

At some point maybe I will have access to quality ugl AAS. So perhaps there is some self interest involved.

Back