Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Bought 3 x Vials of Tren Ace (Batch 22105). T/A was good, couple of days.

I usually home brew however I've been struggling to get Tren Ace Raws. I'm familiar with Jano process so I'm going to send 1 x vial off for blind sample.

As others have said, the QR code with the lab results is pretty decent.

Its normally a week for Jano reports, so will keep you all posted.
brave, is the first person over the trenches!

brave, is the first person over the trenches!

Proof is in the pudding...or should I say lab report :cool:...

In truth though, there has been some effort go into there introduction and they are clearly thinking outside the box with the labels and how to improve things for the better in the UK scene, so you cant knock that.

Bought 3 x Vials of Tren Ace (Batch 22105). T/A was good, couple of days.

I usually home brew however I've been struggling to get Tren Ace Raws. I'm familiar with Jano process so I'm going to send 1 x vial off for blind sample.

As others have said, the QR code with the lab results is pretty decent.

Its normally a week for Jano reports, so will keep you all posted.

Why send a whole vial? Wouldn't sending 1.5mls be good enough?

Also, Just an update on our oils and prices below. In brackets is the Batch number and lab result data for that batch.

Test Prop 100mg/ml (Batch 22108 - 108mg) - £15
Test Enth 250mg/ml (Batch 22104 - 271mg) - £20
Test Cyp 200mg/ml (Batch 22101 - 220mg) - £20
Tren Enth 200mg/ml (Batch 22109 - 209mg) - £30
Tren Ace 100mg/ml (Batch 22105 - 108mg) - £25
Deca 300mg/ml (Batch 22103 - 291mg) - £25
EQ 250mg/ml (Batch 22107 - 263mg) - £20
NPP 100mg/ml (Batch 22106 - 106mg) - £22
Mast Enth 200mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)
Mast Prop 100mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)
Sus 250mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wikr: titanlabs

Which what? Im sending a 1ml sample in a perfume vial, be shipping tomorrow.

Calm yourself down Father, if your that keen get some bought yourself and shipped off

What's with the attitude bro? I was just asking a simple question jeeze :rolleyes:

@Titan Labs

Why will you not have any orals whatsoever for sale until August?

Why are you not posting lab / kit pics? That sink pic could be taken at your workplace for all we know. No dated crumpled paper with Meso written on it either.

What is your production process? Start to finish descriptions for both oils & orals please.

Pics of stock & raws? Again, dated crumpled paper with Meso written on it please.

You've been asked the above more than once without answering. Doesn't look good mate.

Why have you written loads about OPSEC & technobabble when possession of gear is perfectly legal in the UK? Totally irrelevant to customers & not a selling point. We want more relevant info - see above.

It's possible, given that Royal Mail Special Delivery is a guaranteed next (working) day delivery service.

Whether it actually happened is obviously another matter though mate.
I bet thats not a free service. I don't recall the customer pointing out that he selected such service. I could be wrong!

It boggles my mind any source would be dishonest ever. Not implying Titan did so. But in general if you have good gear for a respectable price, you will make money. Fast. Why isn't that enough?..

No, it starts at about £7 ish, depending on weight & size. Titan does mention that's how he posts in his intro though & that he charges £10 for it.

RM SD1pm is pretty much the default postal service for sources to use in the UK.

No, it starts at about £7 ish, depending on weight & size. Titan does mention that's how he posts in his intro though & that he charges £10 for it.

RM SD1pm is pretty much the default postal service for sources to use in the UK.
If gear is legal why the need for UGLs? Pardon my ignorance. Here in the states we don't get much news unless its about...us.

If gear is legal why the need for UGLs? Pardon my ignorance. Here in the states we don't get much news unless its about...us.
It's legal to possess for personal use. Selling it without a valid prescription from a medical professional is a crime though, so you can't just walk into a pharmacy & buy gear.

Back