Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

@Titan Labs

Why will you not have any orals whatsoever for sale until August?

Why are you not posting lab / kit pics? That sink pic could be taken at your workplace for all we know. No dated crumpled paper with Meso written on it either.

What is your production process? Start to finish descriptions for both oils & orals please.

Pics of stock & raws? Again, dated crumpled paper with Meso written on it please.

You've been asked the above more than once without answering. Doesn't look good mate.

Why have you written loads about OPSEC & technobabble when possession of gear is perfectly legal in the UK? Totally irrelevant to customers & not a selling point. We want more relevant info - see above.

We have sold Orals in the past, however we moved the press into a new home and this involved having to strip it down for the move. Now with it being stripped down it has also given us a good opportunity to give it an overdue service, If your familiar with the TDP5 you will appreciate that if they aren't treated with some love and attention every once in a while they can be a pain in the ass.

The August timeframe was derived by getting it into its new home, rebuilding, ironing out any teething issues and having product tested ready to sell.

The orals are manufactured using a V-Mixer and TDP5 Press, we use active ingredient, MCC, MS and a colouring agent.

The oils are manufactured in the standard way, majority are 1.5/18 Ratio of BA/BB, carrier oil is GSO. We use hot plates, bottle top filters (0.22 PVDF), Vacuum pump and Bottle top dispenser to dispense. Sterilisation process is Industrial Dishwasher, Soapy water rinse, IPA Rinse, Distilled Water Rinse, Oven, Clave.

In regards to photos, I'm quite happy to post the wash area photo as like you say it could be in your 'workplace'. This doesn't cause me to lose any sleep at night. If you want a repost with meso paper and some vials of Titan Test, then I'm more than happy to do that.

Raw Photos - Our raw 'Stash' isn't that impressive if I'm honest, holding vast amount of raws isn't really needed when the T/A on powder is around a week, we gain nothing by having it sit there. If your dead set on wanting to see something though, we can do it privately over Wikr.

Product Photos - I agree, more product phots are required and I shall do that.

In regards to OPSEC, if I was buying a product from a stranger over the internet I would want them to know what they 'intend' on doing with my private details, there obviously is no guarantee that said 'stranger' will do what they say.

Cheers,

Last edited:
No one even noticed that the gear ARRIVED within 24 hours of payment? Did titan ride a bicycle and hand deliver? Thats unheard of TA time. 24 hours?

Hi Mike,

Yeah if we manage to ship same day as payment, they should be received next working day.

In regards to picking up AAS from the Pharmacy/Chemist. You can get it prescribed from the docs on TRT, however its a bit of a job and a lengthy process. So many people go the private route.

Yeah we get that problem quite often buddy, have you tried coinbase.com?

Sorry but its the only payment method we accept :(
Yeah, looked at it and tried to use it but it was such a fanny i gave up. Bit like when i was going to get £150 quid of bit coins when they first became known, as was trading things with someone regularly who wanted to avoid paying tax. what a mistake that was as it was something like 30p per bitcoin ! But was so complex just to get crypto its put me right off.
Good luck anyway

Yeah, looked at it and tried to use it but it was such a fanny i gave up. Bit like when i was going to get £150 quid of bit coins when they first became known, as was trading things with someone regularly who wanted to avoid paying tax. what a mistake that was as it was something like 30p per bitcoin ! But was so complex just to get crypto its put me right off.
Good luck anyway

Cheers buddy, Sorry we cant help

I would love to see PCT sruff too so I could buy everything at one place like proviron, tamoxifen, clomid, hcg too. Winstrol would be welcomed too. What is your website? How can we order?

We will be offering a full range of PCT meds in the near future, below is our current oil range and contact details,

Test Prop 100mg/ml (Batch 22108 - 108mg) - £15
Test Enth 250mg/ml (Batch 22104 - 271mg) - £20
Test Cyp 200mg/ml (Batch 22101 - 220mg) - £20
Tren Enth 200mg/ml (Batch 22109 - 209mg) - £30
Tren Ace 100mg/ml (Batch 22105 - 108mg) - £25
Deca 300mg/ml (Batch 22103 - 291mg) - £25
EQ 250mg/ml (Batch 22107 - 263mg) - £20
NPP 100mg/ml (Batch 22106 - 106mg) - £22
Mast Enth 200mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)
Mast Prop 100mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)
Sus 250mg/ml (Awaiting Raw Purity Tests)

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wikr: titanlabs

U.K. based and willing to give them a go after some bloods and tests get posted, not having another Iron anabolics fiasco again. That being said don’t fuck this up mate, IA threw away an amazing opportunity to corner the U.K. market, be as transparent and responsive as possible.

Totally agree buddy, be good to have you as a customer in the near future

Back