JY Pharma

If its a controlled delivery and you sign your fucked. I've been asked to sign once before for some raws I denied signing and lost that pack. A kg of test is cheap a prison sentence is not. Ordering from the same source and having several successful delivering not requiring sig and then all of sudden needing to sign is a big red flag to me..

Because i'm not signing shit LOL heard stories

I won't fault you for tight security, but in the extremely rare cases of busts for shipments related to AAS, when they know what's in the box and your name is on it that's sufficient for a search warrant to enter your house and search.

More commonly though is a "signature notice" to come pick it up at the post office.

The authorities aren't camping out there waiting for you to come and sign.

You're not Pablo Escobar.

I won't fault you for tight security, but in the extremely rare cases of busts for shipments related to AAS, when they know what's in the box and your name is on it that's sufficient for a search warrant to enter your house and search.

More commonly though is a "signature notice" to come pick it up at the post office.

Never know though and thats a risk im not willing to take.

I assume my signature and ID not matching the name would also be an issue.

You really think they will employ controlled delivery level to arrest/make a case against Pablo Escobar level drug operation?

I think people have their own levels of risk tolerance.

Never know though and thats a risk im not willing to take.
Understandable, losing a pack is better than losing sleep with all the stress getting a crown case against you even if nothing comes out of it. Lawyer fees aren’t free too.

This is the reason I only order amounts I can afford to lose on the get go since my steroid journey began 2 decades ago. It started because most are scammers then as a precaution when we started using fake names and po boxes opened by questionable associates lol.

You really think they will employ controlled delivery level to arrest/make a case against Pablo Escobar level drug operation?

Yes, I literally think you'd have to be a dead Columbian cocaine kingpin for the authorities to conduct a controlled delivery operation on.

Here I'm referring specifically to the US btw.

Do you literally think the authorities will sit at the post office, for days, awaiting your eventual arrival to sign for five bottles of Tren or 50g of raws? You can also simply sign the notice and leave it in the mailbox and your box will be left on the next delivery date.

Where are all the busts from the thousands of gear confiscations annually by the federal government, where they have evidence in hand, name, and address on the package? Easy pickings. Instead, they send a confiscation letter and that's where it ends. Always. Some users here have half a dozen of those letters or more. They don't send letters when they find cocaine or meth, they show up with a warrant.

Confiscation is so common and uneventful every supplier has a reship policy, because most customers are more concerned with getting their gear than changing their name and hiding from the authorities.

Of course, people have their own risk tolerance, others are simply paranoid despite the mountain of evidence that what they fear is not a legitimate concern. A rational person would say "I don't want to end up like xxxxx who had a small amount of AAS sent to him" but there is no example to point to when talking about personal use amounts.

Yes, I literally think you'd have to be a dead Columbian cocaine kingpin for the authorities to conduct a controlled delivery operation on.

Do you literally think the authorities will sit at the post office, for days, awaiting your eventual arrival to sign for five bottles of Tren or 50g of raws? You can also simply sign the notice and leave it in the mailbox and your box will be left on the next delivery date.

Where are all the busts from the thousands of gear confiscations annually by the federal government, where they have evidence in hand, name, and address on the package? Easy pickings. Instead, they send a confiscation letter and that's where it ends. Always. Some users here have half a dozen of those letters or more. They don't send letters when they find cocaine or meth, they show up with a warrant.

Confiscation is so common and uneventful every supplier has a reship policy, because most customers are more concerned with getting their gear than changing their name and hiding from the authorities.

Of course, people have their own risk tolerance, others are simply paranoid despite the mountain of evidence that what they fear is not a legitimate concern. A rational person would say "I don't want to end up like xxxxx who had a small amount of AAS sent to him" but there is no example to point to when talking about personal use amounts.
You’re new to this so you might not remember, up here there were cases where it happened. It didn’t make the news because it’s not worth it but it did cause some issues to these individuals. People forget about it so easily, not because it didn’t happen to you it means its not happening.

In Canada, they don’t care until they do, nothing might comes out of it like you said but what if it did. That’s why OPSEC is important to most of us who have been at this for a long time, it might sound paranoid to you but for guys who were around SSB days and ORD made most of us even stop for a while.

Not to sound paranoid but there are recent cases even a police officer got caught up in controlled delivery.

So, if you don’t really care about your security, please do not promote it and let others try to keep themselves safe. It might be unnecessary to you but it is also a part of the forums to help each other avoid legal troubles as well.

This is Canada so it might be different for you and @Rippidy Dippidy is from up north I think.

Like I said it might not be happening to you, but it’s dangerous to think it might never happen. I still think we need to install necessary precautions no matter how it sounds unnecessary or paranoid.

Call it naivety or lack of care but Chris Bumstead’s sister isn’t laughing anymore after getting a plea deal with those syn products.

Understandable, losing a pack is better than losing sleep with all the stress getting a crown case against you even if nothing comes out of it. Lawyer fees aren’t free too.

This is the reason I only order amounts I can afford to lose on the get go since my steroid journey began 2 decades ago. It started because most are scammers then as a precaution when we started using fake names and po boxes opened by questionable associates lol.
If law enforcement or the postal inspecter were only after "Pablo" size guys they wouldn;t have a job. Around Christmas time a friend of mine placed a order from LNL Labs off SST he received a random voicemail a few days after getting his tracking number asking if this was so and so and to return their call. He retunred the call, it was postal inspecter asking if they could have permission to open his package. He told them he never ordered anything and didnt know about a package. That was the end of it no controlled delivery nothing else from it but he damn sure never got that pack or used his address again to order. BTW that was a domestic order to. So to say it doesnt happen is pure ignorance and stupidity. (Not directed at you Declan)

DEA: "How do we bust these guys smuggling steroids into the country?"

Postal Inspector: "If only there was a way to find packages containing this stuff and identify the criminals."

CBP Agent: "Here are the 40 packages we seized today containing confirmed steroids and a list of the recipient's names and addresses."

DEA and Postal Inspector: "When you're done sending the seizure letters and throwing that stuff into the incinerator help us look through these packages for leaks, maybe we can catch them that way."

Last edited:
No u move to uk.
I’m already there, also buy my gear with bank transfer, PayPal or whatever means I like and sign for my parcels because the government doesn’t care so I don’t have to be a fake natty and claim creatine is the key

I’m already there, also buy my gear with bank transfer, PayPal or whatever means I like and sign for my parcels because the government doesn’t care so I don’t have to be a fake natty and claim creatine is the key
Lucky mofo, Canada might legalize hard drugs first before roids. They already have an experimental law where possession of hard drugs in certain amounts is legal, it is not going well but at least there’s movement while steroids is still illegal to procure without prescription, only good thing is they’re only prosecuting labs and not personal users.

However, with the way they overestimate the market value of drugs, getting caught with 300g of raws might get you manufacturing charges. Sounds paranoid-ish but, you never know right.

Package came in today, everything is here. Packaged pretty well. Only question i have is why the Anadrol 50mg is the only bigger pills and the 50mg Anavar/dbol alongside the 1mg Arimidex are very tiny. Have a micro scale coming tm. Maybe someone can answer something I'm missing? is Anadrol harder to keep compact as a solid ? Sending out a Jano test on the Anavar 50mg this week