• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TITANIUM GEAR TESTING RESULTS

:eek::D
Im glad to hear! Gotta wait till next payday or the next. I got so much going on right now. But will forsure be getting some more "goodies" from you soon. Lol
The only thing better than a customer is a return customer. In the meantime, i will keep getting raws tested and the community will keep on testing the finished.

The only thing better than a customer is a return customer. In the meantime, i will keep getting raws tested and the community will keep on testing the finished.
I can understand that! Well you know as well as I do, that if you are consistent in your products, testing, CS, & T/A then you will have no problem at all. Unless your raws come back at 22.5% lol. Ill try an stay up to date with ya.

Those labels!!

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

So both W&M and Jano tested your gear
were results different to each other?

W&m tested raw, janoshik testEd finished products, I understood that. the powders were 99% purity, and finished products correctly dosed... so there are no discrepancies in the results.

W&m tested raw, janoshik testEd finished products, I understood that. the powders were 99% purity, and finished products correctly dosed... so there are no discrepancies in the results.

[emoji848][emoji848]??