TNE equivalent

Benf15harp

if you’re fully saturated on test P at 25mg per day wouldn’t 20mg of TNE(oil) be the appropriate amount to maintain current levels given it’s split over 2/3 pins per day?

if you’re fully saturated on test P at 25mg per day wouldn’t 20mg of TNE(oil) be the appropriate amount to maintain current levels given it’s split over 2/3 pins per day?
Even 3 a day would likely leave you with MASSIVE peaks and troughs for both Test and e2 levels compared to using sane esters.

The only way to know for sure would be to do 2 or 3 blood draws a day once you were 3 or 4 days into said "protocol" though.

Why do that?

Even 3 a day would likely leave you with MASSIVE peaks and troughs for both Test and e2 levels compared to using sane esters.

The only way to know for sure would be to do 2 or 3 blood draws a day once you were 3 or 4 days into said "protocol" though.

Why do that?
Right. I don’t really mean keeping constant levels.
Maybe this would be better.
Would say 3 pins of 7mg T base be equivalent to a saturated 25mgs of tProp? Obviously the peaks and troughs would be way more pronounced.

Would say 3 pins of 7mg T base be equivalent to a saturated 25mgs of tProp? Obviously the peaks and troughs would be way more pronounced.
yes... in terms of total dosage that is roughly "equivalent".

again, the question remains... why on earth would you want that?

I experimented with TNE quite a lot. I'm pretty sure it's one of the worst contributors to my gyno (had it removed already). It was interesting. T levels would peak at 2 hours and by 4 hours it was already out completely. Yet the e2 swing came after the T was out... Super high e2 and low androgens...Perfect recipe for gyno it seems. I don't recommend.

I experimented with TNE quite a lot. I'm pretty sure it's one of the worst contributors to my gyno (had it removed already). It was interesting. T levels would peak at 2 hours and by 4 hours it was already out completely. Yet the e2 swing came after the T was out... Super high e2 and low androgens...Perfect recipe for gyno it seems. I don't recommend.
jesus how frequently were you doing blood draws?

Yeah but how much Tne were you taking and was it in addition to your normal trt or b&c?
I doubt seriously15- 20mg split over 2/3 pins per day will cause problems.

Last edited:
looks to me like TNE half life is 3 hours
So peaking in 1.5hrs. 75% eliminates in 6hrs and complete elimination in 18 hours.

Based on the numbers above
Seems like a 75% pin(15mg) at 8am peaking at 930 with 100% elimination at 2am and the second pin 25%(5mg) pinned at 2pm peaking at 330 which would be completely eliminated by 8am. Then start over. That’s what I’m going with. Dosage subject to change lol

If you were to do that somehow, SOMETHING would happen to your e2. Either your T would spike and eliminate so fast that it wouldn’t have a chance to aromatize, OR you’d have a crazy amount of aromatization due to the spikes.

I can’t believe that it would be apples to apples vs a prop or cyp dose. I simply refuse. So please, for humanity and posterity, proceed!

So at this point you are squarely in "I only want to hear things that support what I already want to believe!" mode.
so, at this point you have nothing better to do than comment on my post in a piss poor attempt to sound intelligent or whatever you “believe” you are.
From all the posts regarding TNE 99% of people are taking tne in addition to their trt/cruise/blast and most that are not are taking really high doses of 50-100mg.
Test is test. A saturated 25mg of P daily vs 20mg of TNE daily shouldn’t cause any problems. Speed of test peaks aren’t the reason for aromatizion it’s simply having an excess of T

So coolFound the redditor.
Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

I gotta say two days into the Tne experiment and it’s pretty weird. Test P esters still cleaving off. Roughly 10mg day1 and 5 day2 pretty much cleared by day 3
Day1 10mg 7am 5mg 2pm
Day 2 15mg 6:15am 5mg 1-2pm
Things noticed:
Strength is effortless.
More mental focus.
Vascularity decreased big time. Normally very veiny all over. Thought base would be less water retention
No problems with napping/sleeping.
Feels less like being on test than usual.
Unaware of any peak or trough feelings.
Feels more “normal” than testP
Don’t really feel good or bad just different or normal. Not sure if that’s good lol

day 3
Sleep has improved
Feel much less “jacked”
Weight unchanged.
Tingly sensation in nuts lol
I’m my experiences: test C felt like all gas no brakes 24/7 and poor sleep
Test P/A - bit more controllable but still pretty amped most of the day better sleep but not great
Tne- feels much more controlled and the gas is there when I need it but not revving all the time
Sleep is very good
Feels much less taxing on the system
So far so good. Also, zero pip or lumps