TNE equivalent

@Benf15harp yo! I'm curious for your next status report
It’s been about a month since i started and Never felt better. Taking 15mg at 630am and 5mg at 130pm. Some days I take less like 12mg am and 4mg pm. Feel great all day. No more restlessness. No longer irritable or anxious. Sleeping like a baby. Basically, I don’t feel like I’m “ON” anything but feel like a did when I was peaking naturally in teens or early twenties
Also, no big titties yet. Sorry experts lmao

I mean, this makes since to me.

Our test levels naturally peak and trough through the day. Naturally, we don't have stable blood levels all the time.

It'd be a pain in the ass but I do feel like you're on to something here.

I mean, this makes since to me.

Our test levels naturally peak and trough through the day. Naturally, we don't have stable blood levels all the time.

It'd be a pain in the ass but I do feel like you're on to something here.
Thanks. It really is so much better. And really not a pain in the ass at all.
Night before make 2 pins with 30G insulin syringe
1 pin upon waking 1 in the early afternoon and gtg. Entire process of filling and pinning takes 20 seconds maximum.

Thanks. It really is so much better. And really not a pain in the ass at all.
Night before make 2 pins with 30G insulin syringe
1 pin upon waking 1 in the early afternoon and gtg. Entire process of filling and pinning takes 20 seconds maximum.
Are you getting labs done regularly? I'd love to see how it plays out over like 6 months. If it's not hard to keep side effects in check, it's something I'd be willing to try. Plus you could play with the doses situationally.

Only real downside I can think of is increased infection risk from pinning so much. I'd want to homebrew it so I could get a concentration I like that's easily to split and know it's perfectly sterile.

Are you getting labs done regularly? I'd love to see how it plays out over like 6 months. If it's not hard to keep side effects in check, it's something I'd be willing to try. Plus you could play with the doses situationally.

Only real downside I can think of is increased infection risk from pinning so much. I'd want to homebrew it so I could get a concentration I like that's easily to split and know it's perfectly sterile.
No bloodwork. Just started one month ago and travel globally all summer so probably late fall till I get it done. But, I’m not sure how necessary it is unless problems arise. Basically it will be very high 1.5hrs post first pin and moderate after 2nd pin and trough will be right before first pin. BP is now normal and RHR is now Normal compared to being very elevated on TC or TP. Not sure about homebrewing. Get mine currently from deus medical.

And yes, you could tailor use for each individual day. I’ve done it a few times and worked perfectly.
I wouldn’t worry too much about increased infection chances. Just keep fresh needles and gtg. I use 30g normally for oil but today tried 31g with zero problems. Small needles = minimal scar tissue, if any.

No bloodwork. Just started one month ago and travel globally all summer so probably late fall till I get it done. But, I’m not sure how necessary it is unless problems arise. Basically it will be very high 1.5hrs post first pin and moderate after 2nd pin and trough will be right before first pin. BP is now normal and RHR is now Normal compared to being very elevated on TC or TP. Not sure about homebrewing. Get mine currently from deus medical.
deus had guaiacol in tne in the past. don't think they changed that, so if you care about physical health, i'd either homebrew or get from a source that only uses ba & bb in their tne.

Even 3 a day would likely leave you with MASSIVE peaks and troughs for both Test and e2 levels compared to using sane esters.

The only way to know for sure would be to do 2 or 3 blood draws a day once you were 3 or 4 days into said "protocol" though.

What about TNE subq in fat that is cold/low bloodflow, like love handles? That has to dissolve slower than IM. There just isn’t the same bloodflow, right?

What about TNE subq in fat that is cold/low bloodflow, like love handles? That has to dissolve slower than IM. There just isn’t the same bloodflow, right?
Sure... but good luck figuring out what the rate differential would be.

if you’re fully saturated on test P at 25mg per day wouldn’t 20mg of TNE(oil) be the appropriate amount to maintain current levels given it’s split over 2/3 pins per day?

By "fully saturated" I guess you meant all the hormone has been cleaved off the ester and you have reached a stable concentration that won't move providing you don't move the dose ?

Completely different from receptor saturation.

;)

Eveyone calms down, Vet here to the rescue.

He is right in using TNE vs toxic esterified forms, he is just not using the right delivery form to meet his goals :

Injections will have you peak and crash, you want to use a homemade transdermal solution that will get stored in your skin layers and released throughout the day.

;)

Eveyone calms down, Vet here to the rescue.

He is right in using TNE vs toxic esterified forms, he is just not using the right delivery form to meet his goals :

Injections will have you peak and crash, you want to use a homemade transdermal solution that will get stored in your skin layers and released throughout the day.

;)
No. But, you stay calms.

"No" what ?

You either haven't hit puberty yet or have one foot in the grave considering your cognition level.

Also, I am veteran here, careful how you talk to me kid.
Listen to yourself. I think we can all agree that the worst people on earth are those that abuse the defenseless ie elderly handicapped animals etc. But, right above those people are those like yourself that think that being a forum veteran means something in this world. You can barely type. So, I’m going to imitate your father and not waste my time on you. Carry on.

Listen to yourself. I think we can all agree that the worst people on earth are those that abuse the defenseless ie elderly handicapped animals etc. But, right above those people are those like yourself that think that being a forum veteran means something in this world. You can barely type. So, I’m going to imitate your father and not waste my time on you. Carry on.

Multiple people in your head ?