Total T on 400 mg/week

Majin_foo

My TT came back as 1381 five weeks into cycle,taken on 3rd day after 400 mg shot of test e. I know everybody is different but does this seem to be in the right neighborhood. Ive had suspicion of underdosed/bunk gear.Thanks in advance

I’m on 300 test cyp. and my total T at 3.5 days is around 1045.

Test E is slightly different but it looks like your close.

How often do you pin?

I’m sorry I said that wrong 400 weekly I take a 200 mg shot twice a week so not actually every 3 days but close enough

It seems to be underdosed to me. I just had bloodwork done on doctor prescribed trt 100mg every 5 days so that is 140mg/week. Drew bloods on day 5 and mine was 1105.

Everyone is different but the only way to know is to send the finished product in for testing. Too many variables on bloodwork imo.

I’m sorry I said that wrong 400 weekly I take a 200 mg shot twice a week so not actually every 3 days but close enough
That is low.200 ew put's me 1200.250@1500+.This is prescription though and i pin once a week.Is this a source on here?

What brand are you using, or where did you get it?

Even for a low responder, that total testosterone is extremely low for that amount of test. Was it on trough or 24-48h after injection?

125mg of Test C(pharma stuff) per week(splitted every 3.5 days) puts me on 1160 ng/dl on trough, just before my injection.

I was using some stuff from China through alibaba I have a bottle of para pharma brand stuff I just switched to gonna run that for now

It
What brand are you using, or where did you get it?

Even for a low responder, that total testosterone is extremely low for that amount of test. Was it on trough or 24-48h after injection?

125mg of Test C(pharma stuff) per week(splitted every 3.5 days) puts me on 1160 ng/dl on trough, just before my injection.
was around 72 hours after a shot n I was siding some unbranded stuff from a chinese lab

Normally you should have a ratio of 6 to 7 .. I mean that if you inject 400mg per week, your result should be minimum 2500 ..