Total T on 400 mg/week

Wow really, I was wondering how likely it is that this is simply what my body does with it
I had been on 250 for months and that put me 1017. I'm pretty fat right now but my e2 was only 35 so it doesn't seem like I'm converting an excessive amount to estrogen

So it very could be just the way my body works and not underdosed? When you blast do you just take a double dose or just stay at a regular amount?
I say u should up it on blast bc ur trying to get ur levels higher. Ur pretty much barely over trt levels on that dose. Especially if u still do pct bc ur shutting urself down for hardly any gain

Blast is up to the person, some people it's till they have unwanted side effects some it's a made up cocktail they think sounds good and some it's how ever much they can afford. Most would at least double the test level you have and add another compound or two to the mix.

Before you blast I would strongly suggest reading more, test is one of the safest compounds and you can end up with tits and non functioning balls for the rest of your life from it

So it very could be just the way my body works and not underdosed? When you blast do you just take a double dose or just stay at a regular amount?
When I blast I take more, then a little while later I take more, then after a month or so i take as much as in comfortable pinning in a week. Then towards the end I may toss in some orals but not much they fuck me up more than tren

using 175mg Test P a week puts me to 953,Pinning EOD 50mg and the blood work was done on a injection day before inection.
Yours seems low for 400mg a week. But there are huge individual differences.

@Toni72 wtf is your profile pic of? I thought about zooming in but got scared

Zoomed in it looks like a hand wrapped around what i would imagine is his penis being forced into the mouth of what appears to be a muppet or that tree looking thing from the Avenger movies.

Edit: Make that Guardians of the Galaxy and the tree looking thing is a Groot.

1328.jpg

Back