• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TP HGH Black Tops Janoshik Test results

Crazy you spent 600 dollars on a test and the vendor doesn't even post to say thank you or acknowledge it. Probably a reason his thread is dead

I ordered 20 Kits + and take one random vial and this was sent to Jano.
Hey buddy, one question about your test too Jano. Did you send this GH in the original vial? With the label/engraving on it? So basically, Jano knew what it was and still gave it a good result. That speaks a lot for him, because I think he had some beef with TP on here didn’t he?

Hey buddy, one question about your test too Jano. Did you send this GH in the original vial? With the label/engraving on it? So basically, Jano knew what it was and still gave it a good result. That speaks a lot for him, because I think he had some beef with TP on here didn’t he?
TP disagrees with Jano’s testing methods, not sure why.

Considering the only testing that TP puts out is what the manufacture provides is.. up for individual interpretation.

Seeing Jano confirm it, for me, instills a little bit of confidence in the test results TP provides.

TP disagrees with Jano’s testing methods, not sure why.

Considering the only testing that TP puts out is what the manufacture provides is.. up for individual interpretation.

Seeing Jano confirm it, for me, instills a little bit of confidence in the test results TP provides.
is jano the only one that can tests for dimer?