• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Transdermal Tren

KBD

I was using DMSO for my tren for the past 2 weeks, great results so far, ripped, vascular and strong but it just smells to much so i bought some Phlogel Ultra instead, was wondering if the mixing mechanism was the same?

Can i just crush the fina pellets into fine powder and use like a teaspoon of Phlogel Ultra and rub it on like i do dmso?

I was using DMSO for my tren for the past 2 weeks, great results so far, ripped, vascular and strong but it just smells to much so i bought some Phlogel Ultra instead, was wondering if the mixing mechanism was the same?

Can i just crush the fina pellets into fine powder and use like a teaspoon of Phlogel Ultra and rub it on like i do dmso?

My wife used to complain that my breath smelled strongly of corn when I used to run fina using dmso. I was under the impression that it was the fina and not the dmso that was causing the odor? Its been about 10yrs but I remember it clearly. I loved my mortar and pestle. I'd get some irritation where i applied but i loved how hard it made me.
To answer your question, I don't know, only have used dmso.

My wife used to complain that my breath smelled strongly of corn when I used to run fina using dmso. I was under the impression that it was the fina and not the dmso that was causing the odor? Its been about 10yrs but I remember it clearly. I loved my mortar and pestle. I'd get some irritation where i applied but i loved how hard it made me.
To answer your question, I don't know, only have used dmso.

DMSO works fuckin great too

Ok so if i put the pellets in DMSO is it ok to microwave it for 6 seconds so it mushes the pellets down and then rub on? or is that going to kill the tren by doing that?

No, but you shouldn't need to use a microwave.

My very first steroid experiment was with Fina and DMSO, before moving on to better ways to use the pellets. No heating was necessary.

I would think that all the fillers and binders in the fina pellets would not be useful for a human, or in fact healthy to put in your body. Dan Duchain first published a paper on how to break down fina pellets to be used with dmso way back in the early 90's. Basically he said the crush the pellets into a fine powder, dissolve the powder in methanol, filter the solution throught a coffee filter to remove the fillers and binders, ( although today you could use a micron filter and sryinge) let the filtered solution set until the methanol evaported, and the yellow crystal in the bottom of the container is pure tren acetate, then mix it with the dmso. It was thought that the tren would be five times stronger than injecting the same mg's .

Transdermal trenbolone isn't more effective than injected. I don't know why an author would have speculated that it might be.

No, but you shouldn't need to use a microwave.

My very first steroid experiment was with Fina and DMSO, before moving on to better ways to use the pellets. No heating was necessary.

So microwaving for a few seconds to melt the pellets wont kill the tren?

Because to be honest when u microwave it you dont get the white chunks of tren pellets all over your skin. Seems to just soak right in no problems.

The white stuff isn't trenbolone acetate, so if anything it's an advantage when it doesn't go through the skin.

I can't say for sure on the microwaving. I never did do any work or study in the area of microwaves and chemical reactions. Some strange things can happen and I don't know how to predict them.

Anecdotally, one of the supplement products I came up with, a novel compound, worked great for me, but when I sent it off for other subjects to test, it was a complete dud. I mean absolute failure: worthless. It seemed very strange, because I was really sure of it. Turned out it was microwaving. I didn't use the microwave in preparing the samples for my own use, but for some reason I did so for the batch that was sent out. Later it proved consistently that microwaving de-activated the compound.

So although I don't understand when it happens and can't predict it, I have seen it happen.

I also recall a study in The Lancet back in the 80's... researchers found that some compound, I've long since forgotten which, in infant formula is largely changed to a different isomer when the formula is microwaved, and the altered compound was found to be taken up into the brain and incorporated there. Alarming. So, a second example of that kind of thing.

Relevant to trenbolone? I don't know.

Damn dude, well i was using the DMSO liquid to crush and rub and it seemed to wrok well but i smelled like fuckin garlic. The DMSO gel however does not give me that smell. I put 4 pellets in a tiny scoop of DMSO gel, crush the fina up. Microwave for 6 seconds and apply. Just started doing that a few days ago tho i was just crushing and rubbing.

But now im fuckin worried that the microwave is killing the tren? I read on a few forums of people doing it. But idk i can neve rget a straight answer lol.

What if i mircowave the DMSO first and then add the pellets. It seemed to crush and melt them really quick. Therefore the pellets wont be microwaved right?

That would solve any concern with trenbolone, but again, trenbolone acetate dissolves perfectly fine into DMSO at room temperature. Any white material that does not dissovle, and is not going through your skin, is not trenbolone acetate but is filler.

If all that heating the DMSO does is enable putting the filler through your skin also, why do it?

But like u said if u microwave tbe dmso then add pellets then its good right? And does that mean if i microwave the dmso the radiation gets absorbed??

Well, it would be okay except that the only difference between doing it at room temperature is that from what you're saying, with heat you dissolve all of the fillers as well. It's not better to dissolve all the fillers.

At room temperature, you can easily dissolve all the TA. Any white powder that doesn't go through the skin is not TA.

I forget the solubility of TA in DMSO but it's something astounding like 1 gram per 2 mL of DMSO.

Radiation from a microwave is like radio waves, just shorter frequency. They're there, then gone at 186,000 miles per second (or absorbed into the inside of the oven.) There's no issue of lingering radiation.

So bill, your skin filters out the glue and binders i hear from the pellets? Is this true? I mean my father and my older bro and his friends use to do this back in the day with no problems and never filtered anything because they were told the skin filters most of the glue and shit out. but absorbs the hormone.

Well, if your process -- using the heat -- leaves no residue on the skin, then everything or nearly all of it went at least into the skin, and probably through it.

DMSO's mechanism of increasing transdermal delivery is by destroying the integrity of the stratum corneum, the layer of the skin that (mostly) keeps things from going through.

In other words, when DMSO is applied to the skin, the skin loses much or most of its barrier properties.

Any effects on skin long term? My buddies did it for years and their skin doesn't look old or nasty.