Traveling with Test or AAS

No one can answer this accurately because the question is ludicrously broad.

Every destination has its own laws regarding steroids. In some countries they're unregulated. In others, they're completely illegal and your prescription is meaningless.

So just google it.

But as others have said, in real life unless you're traveling to some totalitarian regime the risk from carrying a single vial of test is near zero.

You can tell who hasn't travelled internationally very much, because having been pulled aside for close inspection outside of and coming back to the US with a bag full of meds, including ampules of test at least two dozen times over decades, I've never once been asked to produce a prescription for anything. Anyone who suggests you're going to be thrown in prison for carrying a personal amount of medication as if you were found carrying a baggie of cocaine is being ridiculous.

At worst it'll be confiscated.

Airports are full of first time travelers who don't know what they're doing, have their Valium and pain pills in pill organizers and little bags, insulin syringes and loose vials and they're not getting locked up or detained until they can produce a prescription.

I wouldn't risk it personally. I guess everyones risk tolerance is different

The only thing id travel with is a valid TRT script.

I'm going to be running into this in a couple months. I actually have a TRT script, but I'm going to be traveling with my in-laws and don't feel like explaining this to them. My fear isn't so much that it would be confiscated or I would get in trouble, but I want to avoid revealing to them I take gear.

My wife obviously knows, but it's not something I want to reveal to the world.

I'm going to be running into this in a couple months. I actually have a TRT script, but I'm going to be traveling with my in-laws and don't feel like explaining this to them. My fear isn't so much that it would be confiscated or I would get in trouble, but I want to avoid revealing to them I take gear.

I guess this'll be the one time your don't have your mother in law unpack your toiletries?

Slip vial and syringe into pocket. Make your way to the toilet for a typical extended male crap and quickly do it then? You must be sharing quarters for this to be an issue...

Do your in laws watch you take a shit when you go to the bathroom? that’s kind of weird dude.

I've flown US domestic quite a bit, and US>Mexico with a TRT prescription and insulin syringes with no issues.

Actually just got back from a domestic US trip and took a vial of unmixed HGH, bac water, TRT vial with tren/mast mixed into the test, and about 20 slin pins. Went right through.

The only issues I've ever had with TSA are from unopened packages of wet wipes in my carry-on...completely ignored the vials, syringes...but had my bag pulled aside because I don't like to wipe my ass with dry toilet paper like a peasant savage.

You're an adult male and you're afraid that you might have to explain that you take prescribed medication to your in-laws?

I've flown US domestic quite a bit, and US>Mexico with a TRT prescription and insulin syringes with no issues.

Actually just got back from a domestic US trip and took a vial of unmixed HGH, bac water, TRT vial with tren/mast mixed into the test, and about 20 slin pins. Went right through.

The only issues I've ever had with TSA are from unopened packages of wet wipes in my carry-on...completely ignored the vials, syringes...but had my bag pulled aside because I don't like to wipe my ass with dry toilet paper like a peasant savage.

You're an adult male and you're afraid that you might have to explain that you take prescribed medication to your in-laws?

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever examined your prescription test going into Mexico or returning to the US?

I guess this'll be the one time your don't have your mother in law unpack your toiletries?

Slip vial and syringe into pocket. Make your way to the toilet for a typical extended male crap and quickly do it then? You must be sharing quarters for this to be an issue...

Do your in laws watch you take a shit when you go to the bathroom? that’s kind of weird dude.
I meant I didn't want TSA hassling me about it in front of them, or in front of my kids for that matter. It wouldn't be an issue to actually inject.

Yes. Maybe it's lingering guilt on my part. I'm very secretive about gear usage. Literally the only person in meatspace that knows is my wife.

I meant I didn't want TSA hassling me about it in front of them, or in front of my kids for that matter. It wouldn't be an issue to actually inject.

Yes. Maybe it's lingering guilt on my part. I'm very secretive about gear usage. Literally the only person in meatspace that knows is my wife.

Put it in your checked luggage. If your luggage is examined on the outbound side that's done once it's in luggage processing, it'll be identified as a prescription and you'll certainly not be pulled aside for it. When TSA does this they leave a piece of paper inside the bag letting you know they had a look.

If you're selected for a detailed customs inspection at the destination country or coming home, that's a one on one experience, no one will be allowed to join the luggage holder with the customs officer(for security), and it's extremely unlikely they'd ask what a prescription labeled vial is. They can see it and read.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever examined your prescription test going into Mexico or returning to the US?
Never.

Even when I've lost the red light/green light lottery at customs, they just do a quick run through of my bag and send me on my way.

Never.

Even when I've lost the red light/green light lottery at customs, they just do a quick run through of my bag and send me on my way.

Hahah I remember that light!

Anyway, yeah, that's my experience too.

Examining prescriptions has never been the focus of customs in my experience too.

Food, anything brand new, booze, anything resembling a weapon...are all the focus of attention. The system for detecting dope is very well developed. As luggage is scanned by the high tech gear used behind the scenes, they can identify specific substances of interest easily. By the time they pull someone and "find" drugs (or large quantities of cash) being smuggled in luggage they knew it was there.

Put it in your checked luggage. If your luggage is examined on the outbound side that's done once it's in luggage processing, it'll be identified as a prescription and you'll certainly not be pulled aside for it. When TSA does this they leave a piece of paper inside the bag letting you know they had a look.

If you're selected for a detailed customs inspection at the destination country or coming home, that's a one on one experience, no one will be allowed to join the luggage holder with the customs officer(for security), and it's extremely unlikely they'd ask what a prescription labeled vial is. They can see it and read.
Thanks for the advice. Luckily this one is just domestic so I'm going to just toss it in the checked back and hope for the best.

Thanks for the advice. Luckily this one is just domestic so I'm going to just toss it in the checked back and hope for the best.

You're going to be completely fine. Before you move on to worrying about it exploding or crashing in the cargo hold, that's pressurized and conditioned air from the cabin is directed into it :)

I dont really think you should worry about it too much. Prescription is in place, so, even if they will act like complete assholes, you'll be fine. I mean, this is a prescribed drug... For example,guys who are diabetic carry insulin, how in the world it can be taken away from them?