Traveling with Test or AAS

Hey everyone, what are some tips on traveling while on cycle or even just TRT or test alone? It’s something I’m thinking about. The thought of going somewhere kind of gives me anxiety even though I probably won’t be gone long or need much to hold me over at this beginner stage of using gear.

So having TRT prescription maybe could help alot but even with that, don’t you think it would raise a lot of suspicion especially internationally? What about other AAS or PED’s. You wouldn’t want to take any of it carry on would you? Would that be alright then if it is just packed in your suitcase? Maybe take test undecanoate and don’t bring anything? Try to find it when you get to a new country or town? Or what about just going without it or taking a big dose before you go? What about AI’s? You wouldn’t want to be without those usually! Any tips are appreciated. Thanks.

I travelled to a Muslim country in North Africa with their extremely strict drug laws a few months back with my TRT prescription and needles in my carry-on with no issues, and this includes going through security a second time at Paris DeGaulle Airport both ways. I wouldn’t worry about it man, in western countries, they don’t care and non-western ones usually don’t have x-ray machines that’ll find it, only metal detectors. I’d still have a prescription though in case they somehow do.

I did take a big dose ahead of time just in case though.

Last edited:
I ended up putting the test c vial and a couple syringes in my carry on. No one even noticed. Used the syringes on my trip so just the vial on the return which made me happier. My plane got delayed a day because of crappy Boston weather so I'm glad I took the test with me.

Domestically I'd be willing to take vials and syringes now, even non scrip. Not sure about peptides because it seems like a hassle keeping them cold on a long flight. Now I want to find out about the Caribbean and Mexico. That's usually where we go on vacation.
As I still convinced, that as long as you have your prescription on hands, should not be an issue at all. In worst case scenario, the will just take the vial away and I doubt it it will be the case

Back