Tren A from QSC

MaximumJeff

Hi guys.
Question for anyone with recent shipments of Tren from QSC. The last two kits I've received are a much lighter color than previous. Light yellow versus a dark amber. And, after pinning for a week, I'm not feeling the same effects. I'm going to switch back to the older stuff and send the new stuff in for testing.
Before I do though, I thought I'd ask if anyone has already had some tested?

Hi guys.
Question for anyone with recent shipments of Tren from QSC. The last two kits I've received are a much lighter color than previous. Light yellow versus a dark amber. And, after pinning for a week, I'm not feeling the same effects. I'm going to switch back to the older stuff and send the new stuff in for testing.
You can heat it up to 100 celsius for 10 minutes with a venting pin and it will turn dark brown if that's you "potency meter"

Hey speaking of tren ace, I get it's known to cause joint pain and I'll experience this in the following days of whatever joints I used in my workouts, particularly my shoulders. My question is has anyone ever heard of tren causing your teeth to hurt? It's not even just my teeth it's my whole mouth. It almost feels like I got punched in the side of the jaw. Yes my mouth hygiene is good and my diet has nothing in it that I can contribute to this.

And before uhhurrrRRduurrrr TRENGAY sucking 2 MENy DiCKS

I didn't want to make a new thread for this. Thanks

Hey speaking of tren ace, I get it's known to cause joint pain and I'll experience this in the following days of whatever joints I used in my workouts, particularly my shoulders. My question is has anyone ever heard of tren causing your teeth to hurt? It's not even just my teeth it's my whole mouth. It almost feels like I got punched in the side of the jaw. Yes my mouth hygiene is good and my diet has nothing in it that I can contribute to this.

Eh, I've never heard of or had tren causing joint pain aside from the extra strength letting you lift heavier weights than you're prepared for. And I've definitely never heard of it causing tooth pain. Wtf?

I’ve nicked a vein a few times injecting Tren base/MTren and it caused incredible tooth pain in all my teeth at once. It was instant and severe. Passed in about 5-10 mins
It was accompanied by a sharp pain in my heart.
Happened a few times so I’m sure of what it was, no doubt at all.
I don’t use that kinda stuff anymore
Has never happened with Ace. I’m running Ace right now
Have never got joint pain from Tren
Could it be from strength increase too quick?

Eh, I've never heard of or had tren causing joint pain aside from the extra strength letting you lift heavier weights than you're prepared for. And I've definitely never heard of it causing tooth pain. Wtf?
Yea I dunno. It started yesterday and is worse today. I was getting heartburn/acid reflux and was taking omeprazole but ran out 2 days ago but still no heart burn. Today it was hurting but now it just feels raw and looks red like an ulcer is starting.

Edit;
I think it just a result of the acid reflux from PEDS in general. I heard of people saying after a while on tren or certain orals they'll get this "toxic" feeling in their body and thought maybe this was part of that.

Last edited:
I’ve nicked a vein a few times injecting Tren base/MTren and it caused incredible tooth pain in all my teeth at once. It was instant and severe. Passed in about 5-10 mins
It was accompanied by a sharp pain in my heart.
Happened a few times so I’m sure of what it was, no doubt at all.
I don’t use that kinda stuff anymore
Has never happened with Ace. I’m running Ace right now
Have never got joint pain from Tren
Could it be from strength increase too quick?
I did try using an 8mm slin pin this morning instead of my normal 12.7s. I don't think it went IM because it burned on the surface. No tren cough or anything other than local PIP.

Hi guys.

Darkening of tren esters between batches usually has to do with oxidization of the compound, or as others have mentioned, more heat during the brewing process.

A lighter color would imply less oxidization and therefore a longer shelf life, realistically if you're using up the compound in under a year there shouldn't be a significant difference.

I've experienced this a number of times. I believe it's in relation with "the cough" but no cough. While injecting or after injection, a ton of pressure in your chest and jaw/mouth from hitting a vein while injecting.

Darkening of tren esters between batches usually has to do with oxidization of the compound, or as others have mentioned, more heat during the brewing process.

A lighter color would imply less oxidization and therefore a longer shelf life, realistically if you're using up the compound in under a year there shouldn't be a significant difference.
Color is based on heat during brewing. No oxidation or degradation. I knew a brewer that used to "burn" 20% of the brew in order to give it the golden color everyone was looking for.

Yes I pinned their tren ace yesterday and it caused tooth pain. Almost like it was aggravating a cavity immediately after pinning

Hi guys.
Yeah mate I just got their tren ace 5 days ago and I’ve been pinning 75mg everyday & 100mg today and still no rise in aggression. Sex drive is up a tad but nothing crazy and my strength & drive in the gym is improved but no where near the intensity I’ve gotten in the past… color is dark yellow almost like dehydrated piss.

Yeah mate I just got their tren ace 5 days ago and I’ve been pinning 75mg everyday & 100mg today and still no rise in aggression. Sex drive is up a tad but nothing crazy and my strength & drive in the gym is improved but no where near the intensity I’ve gotten in the past… color is dark yellow almost like dehydrated piss.
I didn’t start feeling the aggression til a little later it makes me very irritable it also depends on a persons personality to