Tren A injection timing?

Wolf7

I’m looking to run some ten A at low dose either 25mg ED or 50EOD. After looking at the steroid planner it seems like the second you pin you’re at max dose and it slowly reduces to virtually nothing in 2 days. My question is, is it worth pinning before the gym (I go in the evenings/night) to get the most out of it, then once I’m home and have slept it’s already half gone? Or does it take a few hours from pinning to actually be absorbed? The planner’s line is vertical from what I can see, which says to me it’s pretty much instant?

ED is better for stable blood levels over EOD. I would pin in the AM, less chance of it disturbing your sleep. Never done EOD but I've heard some people get along fine with it and others find they have less side effects when switching to ED

Overthinking it.

Try one way, then try the other way. Find your own rhythm.

I pin Tren Ace MWF and it suits me fine.

I was thinking Monday Wednesday to make the most out of it during the week, and the weekend it’s mostly gone and not interfering with life too much. My main concern was jabbing 50mg in the morning, working 12 hours, then going to the gym in the late evening and half of it being gone. At the same time, I didn’t want to jab, head to the gym and it do fuck all until I’m home and in bed . Providing its that fast acting, then pre workout seems the best for me

I would hate bodybuilding if I made everything this complicated. Don’t stress over such negligible things.

Tren A is best utilized ED or EOD. MWF would work too, just not “ideal”.