Tren e test c pct

dinosaurtesticle

I've just got done with 300mg test c and 200mg tren e for 8 weeks. I was told blast 2500iu hcg for 6 weeks. Also run clomid 100/100/60/40. After reading tons of info seems like two weeks of hcg blast work work fine. Any thoughts be great help.

For pct you need to wait 4 half life's on the long ester which should be 4ish weeks. Hcg will help with recovery but pct is still needed from what I've read (never ran hcg). Clomid and nolvadex together seem to work the best and you could take clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolvadex at 20/20/20/20.

I've just got done with 300mg test c and 200mg tren e for 8 weeks. I was told blast 2500iu hcg for 6 weeks. Also run clomid 100/100/60/40. After reading tons of info seems like two weeks of hcg blast work work fine. Any thoughts be great help.

Youve read "tons of info" but still dont know how to use these compounds, such as the dose and frequency of HCG, RIGHT !

Spend some time reading the right info which can be located on the Meso home page under AAS ancillary drugs

Dr jim ok so i keep reading and the article on hcg is basicly saying 500iu 3x a week. 4-6 weeks. Is this accurate? Im no medical expert just a gym rat so help would be great from some that have done this. ive already blasted 2500iu for 2 weeks but took it in 1 shot each. And dont wanna continue to do it wrong.

Why would it matter to help someone who already doing it, isnt this the point of the form. If you say hey my car is sputtering at a stop light wouldnt you rather someone help or beat around the bush for ten days. Yes i read that and thats how i come up with 500iu 3x a week or eod. Says not to go over 1750iu. I can post the whole article if you want. So i was saying is this right. You know how much contrdicting shit is on here just wanna try to get it right. if you go to different forms you got guys saying 1000iu every day for 6 weeks. Guess when i got it i put trust in my guy and from your laugher oviously it wasnt right.

I gues my new question is how would i fix my fuck up. I did 1 shot a week for 2 weeks at 2500iu hcg and been taking clomid 100/100. Everything says dont take together but i did from poor info. Says you dont need more than 5000iu. So should i just quit the clomid run another run of hcg the correct way or just discontinue hcg and keep on clomid. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a little extra info, through the entire cycle i have not had any dick issues and this is 4 weeks after use and still no issues. Would very much like to keep it this way.

Okay so how long did you wait after last test c pin to start pct? Also, did you start pct while using hcg? These questions need to be answered before I can give anymore information.

Back