Tren in DMSO

Camelmilk

Does anyone have any experience with topical tren base/tren no ester in DMSO or experience with other hormones in DMSO?

Used it once many years ago. Don't really recall much from that experience

What I can say is it has very significant reductions in bioavailability, meaning you're going to have to lather yourself up in transversal tren if you want a semi decent amount to actually get absorbed.

Transdermal testosterone has a 9-14% absorption rate for reference. I'm sure you can get this absorption rate to vary a bit based on the formation of the compound but the point remains that the absorption rate is low. Probably easier and more convenient to just inject IM

Or imagine lathering yourself up in transdermal tren then going to the gym, and some chick uses the bench after you and gets some on her. (Or in the grocery store, wherever). Just doesn't seem practical

"About 9–14% of the T in the gel applied to the skin is bioavailable (24). "

I believe DMSO has close too 100% absorption rate. In this study they are not using DMSO.

When you used it many years ago were you using DMSO?

I believe DMSO has close too 100% absorption rate. In this study they are not using DMSO.

When you used it many years ago were you using DMSO?
I don't remember what they used to create it. It was drakon labs trandermal tren. There not around anymore, they used to be on gh15, so hopefully me mentioning that isn't prohibited.

No way it's 100% though

"The results suggest that 15–30% of topically applied DMSO penetrates human skin in vitro within 2 h, while in vivo results indicated that DMSO was metabolised in the body."

Looks like dmso is closer to 15-30%, so definitely better. Learned something new today. Still, kind of an abysmal absorption rate compared to IM injection, but it does seem that DMSO is the best for transdermal absorption. You're correct on that

Check these out. This is a reply from GD

" Subcutaneous administration is considered to be the gold standard of steroid administration and has been shown to achieve 100% bioavailability. So, DMSO gives you the same results without the need to implant yourself with anything. Last, but not least, DMSO has been show to increase the effect of steroids in a manner similar to pregnenolone. So, DMSO is a steroid "potentiator" in addition to being an excellent carrier through the skin.

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/herschler.htm
"...Djan and Gunberg24 studied the percutaneous absorption of 17-estradiol dissolved in DMSO in the immature female rat. These steroids were given in aqueous solutions subcutaneously or were applied topically in DMSO. Vaginal and uterine weight increases resulting from estrogen in DMSO administered topically were comparable to results obtained in animals in which the drugs were administered in pure form subcutaneously."

And some of the studies showing the bioavailability of steroids dissolved in DMSO:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... x/abstract
http://www.academia.edu/3134844/PERCUTA ... _SULFOXIDE "

And

"
The claim that DMSO potentiates effects of steroids inside the cell. I will post this as a separate thread. Also, another reference (105) shows that to increase topical absorption of a steroid, a very small mount of DMSO is needed - 2mg/cm^2 of skin. So, maybe the DMSO concentration in the supplements can be decreased even more. I always wondered why the animal studied with steroids, which almost always use DMSO as solvent, dissolve the steroid in pure DMSO and then dilute the solution until it becomes only 5% - 10% DMSO. I doubt it is a coincidence as all studies do it, so maybe much less DMSO can be used. I would love to be able to reduce the DMSO concentration even more, so I'll do some experiments and blood tests and maybe we solve this once and for all if the DMSO can be dropped to say 5% in the solution.
THE EFFECT OF DMSO ON PERCUTANEOUS PENETRATION OF HYDROCORTISONE AND TESTOSTERONE IN MAN
"...DMSO unequivocally increased the penetration of 14C hydrocortisone and testosterone. through normal skin. The quantity of DMSO required was small-2 mg per sq cm of skin. This amount is that used in topical therapy and is visually nonirritating. The minimum concentration of DMSO necessary to produce this enhancement is not known at present. We have verified this experimental observation clinically. We compared the effect of triamcinolone acetonide in a commercial cream base to a similar concentration in 90(% DMSO solution. In psoriasis patients, the triamcinolone in DMSO was generally more effective than the cream base."

"...Radio-labeled 4C hydrocortisone and testosterone were applied to human skin in acetone alone and in DMSO. Penetration quantitated by assaying the 14C appearing in urine for five days. Without DMSO, 12 times as much testosterone penetrated as hydrocortisone. DMSO increased the penetration of both steroids three-and-one-half times. The significance of these findings is discussed." "

"The results suggest that 15–30% of topically applied DMSO penetrates human skin in vitro within 2 h, while in vivo results indicated that DMSO was metabolised in the body."

Looks like dmso is closer to 15-30%, so definitely better. Learned something new today. Still, kind of an abysmal absorption rate compared to IM injection, but it does seem that DMSO is the best for transdermal absorption. You're correct on that
This is great. Thanks for sharing :)

Check these out. This is a reply from GD

" Subcutaneous administration is considered to be the gold standard of steroid administration and has been shown to achieve 100% bioavailability. So, DMSO gives you the same results without the need to implant yourself with anything. Last, but not least, DMSO has been show to increase the effect of steroids in a manner similar to pregnenolone. So, DMSO is a steroid "potentiator" in addition to being an excellent carrier through the skin.

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/herschler.htm
"...Djan and Gunberg24 studied the percutaneous absorption of 17-estradiol dissolved in DMSO in the immature female rat. These steroids were given in aqueous solutions subcutaneously or were applied topically in DMSO. Vaginal and uterine weight increases resulting from estrogen in DMSO administered topically were comparable to results obtained in animals in which the drugs were administered in pure form subcutaneously."

And some of the studies showing the bioavailability of steroids dissolved in DMSO:
http://www.academia.edu/3134844/PERCUTA ... _SULFOXIDE "

And

"
The claim that DMSO potentiates effects of steroids inside the cell. I will post this as a separate thread. Also, another reference (105) shows that to increase topical absorption of a steroid, a very small mount of DMSO is needed - 2mg/cm^2 of skin. So, maybe the DMSO concentration in the supplements can be decreased even more. I always wondered why the animal studied with steroids, which almost always use DMSO as solvent, dissolve the steroid in pure DMSO and then dilute the solution until it becomes only 5% - 10% DMSO. I doubt it is a coincidence as all studies do it, so maybe much less DMSO can be used. I would love to be able to reduce the DMSO concentration even more, so I'll do some experiments and blood tests and maybe we solve this once and for all if the DMSO can be dropped to say 5% in the solution.
THE EFFECT OF DMSO ON PERCUTANEOUS PENETRATION OF HYDROCORTISONE AND TESTOSTERONE IN MAN
"...DMSO unequivocally increased the penetration of 14C hydrocortisone and testosterone. through normal skin. The quantity of DMSO required was small-2 mg per sq cm of skin. This amount is that used in topical therapy and is visually nonirritating. The minimum concentration of DMSO necessary to produce this enhancement is not known at present. We have verified this experimental observation clinically. We compared the effect of triamcinolone acetonide in a commercial cream base to a similar concentration in 90(% DMSO solution. In psoriasis patients, the triamcinolone in DMSO was generally more effective than the cream base."

"...Radio-labeled 4C hydrocortisone and testosterone were applied to human skin in acetone alone and in DMSO. Penetration quantitated by assaying the 14C appearing in urine for five days. Without DMSO, 12 times as much testosterone penetrated as hydrocortisone. DMSO increased the penetration of both steroids three-and-one-half times. The significance of these findings is discussed." "
Mine was a government study done on humans

I have no idea what GD is

The other study you linked was a study on rats (not comparable to humans)

The other thing you paraphrased showed 90% DMSO solution being effective (they're not saying 90% absorption rate, but rather the solution used to create the compound contained 90% dmso) which yes after my brief reading I agree that dmso is extremely effective for absorption, but that's talking specifically about the compound mix to create it and not the actual absorption rate

Meanwhile you're saying the absorption rate is basically 100%.

Yeah.. no. I'll take the government human study anyday