Tren making me Stage IV clinger

Bshreddz

I just need some emotional support. Just met this girl and the only way I could be doing worse is if I was dating a hooker, seriously. I'm so emotionally attached to her, I think I love her and it's only been a week! How do you guys manage the emotional sides?

I just don't want to end up marrying this girl in the next 12 weeks.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Seriously though, find your balls and up your ai. Don't be a little bitch. Girls hate that shit anyway. You will lose her anyway because you will be psycho and overprotective. Put some space in the relationship until you get yourself under control. If this is a continued problem, maybe you should stay off the juice.

I just need some emotional support. Just met this girl and the only way I could be doing worse is if I was dating a hooker, seriously. I'm so emotionally attached to her, I think I love her and it's only been a week! How do you guys manage the emotional sides?

2016-11-11-19-13-17-1632665135.jpg

Check your E2 stat!!!!

Don't blame that shit on the tren. I doubt you will end up marrying her, girls don't like shit so sure you'll be single soon enough.

This is really lame. Don't be a pussy. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this kind of bullshit here.

This is really lame. Don't be a pussy. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this kind of bullshit here.

Do any of you phaggots have worthwhile advice or just gawking fucks with no experience in gear?

I asked how do you manage the emotional rollercoaster of Tren? If you don't know, stfu.

Do any of you phaggots have worthwhile advice or just gawking fucks with no experience in gear?

I asked how do you manage the emotional rollercoaster of Tren? If you don't know, stfu.
Hey fuck boy if you can't handle the tren like a man then GET OFF THE TREN you bitch ass ;)

This is what I do. I grow some fucking balls, take a nice dose of man the fuck up and inject some stop being a little bitch. I do all this while fucking your girl too.

I offer private lessons on how to be a man for a discounted price.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Seriously though, find your balls and up your ai. Don't be a little bitch. Girls hate that shit anyway. You will lose her anyway because you will be psycho and overprotective. Put some space in the relationship until you get yourself under control. If this is a continued problem, maybe you should stay off the juice.

View attachment 52854

Check your E2 stat!!!!

Don't blame that shit on the tren. I doubt you will end up marrying her, girls don't like shit so sure you'll be single soon enough.

Are you sure you arent just having your period?
I coulda swore I jus felt my T levels drop while I was reading that bahahahah

let this sink in. This dude legit joined this forum 2 days ago with the purpose of seeking emotional support.

THIS DUDE LEGIT JOINED A STEROID FORUM 48 HOURS AGO WITH THE PURPOSE OF SEEKING EMOTIONAL SUPPORT.

Anyone else moist?

This is what I do. I grow some fucking balls, take a nice dose of man the fuck up and inject some stop being a little bitch. I do all this while fucking your girl too.

I offer private lessons on how to be a man for a discounted price.

You've got a sense of humor I'll give you that. I'll pass on the lessons as you show too many characteristics of a scrawny shit talking teenage girl. Handle your shit mr test 450. I doubt you've even broke the 200lb barrier yet so until then the only pussy you're getting is each time you flex those 17" arms in the mirror.

You've got a sense of humor I'll give you that. I'll pass on the lessons as you show too many characteristics of a scrawny shit talking teenage girl. Handle your shit mr test 450. I doubt you've even broke the 200lb barrier yet so until then the only pussy you're getting is each time you flex those 17" arms in the mirror.
Wow looks like the tren made you sassy too. I bet youre a strong independent woman who don't need no man huh?

There you go, good ol Ozzy is turning you into a man already! Your shit talking is still sub par but we can work on that with future lessons. Ill pull out my pocket for you to hold onto, you can be my Meso bitch. Be sure to PM me when people bash you, I don't like people fucking with my property.

Maybe we can get into some cuckold situations in the near future. I'm sure both you and your chick would get off on watching a dominant man go to work.

Get of the tren, twinkletoes. It seems you only need two scoops of preworkout to rule the YMCA.

Does that really happen on tren? Lol. My first cycle, test e, I was pretty emotionless besides having a shorter fuse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk