Tren making me Stage IV clinger

You guys are assholes. OP is in here asking a serious question about tren on meso, a steroid forum, be nice to the guy.

OP im going to give you the best advice youve ever gotten in your life. People can be soo mean sometimes.

Anyways , see women are complex creatures and should be nurtured and loved like a dove in your soft, gentle, lavender, silky smooth hands. They react to emotion with fear, and frustration. They can sometimes run from a big bad wolf like yourself even though deep inside she loves you. You should hold her in your arms and gaze deep into her eyes. Notice the everlasting dance of the universe between the femenine and masculine forever intwined. Dance with her in the moonlight. Share your innermost fears and emotions. Cherish her as your precious. Smell her sweet perfume as if freshly squeezed from an orchid.

Then buy her stuff girls love shit. You should buy her

First you buy her Flowers, a dozen roses will do.

Then you buy her Chocolates, there cheap so buy the expensive ones. I find that truffle, with a hint of mint is a favorite for the ladies.

Lastly, you buy her ................ wait for it.................

A Strap on Dildoe, so she can fuck you in the ass for being a bitch, you bitch.!!!!!

PS can I have her number?? please

You guys are assholes. OP is in here asking a serious question about tren on meso, a steroid forum, be nice to the guy.

OP im going to give you the best advice youve ever gotten in your life. People can be soo mean sometimes.

Anyways , see women are complex creatures and should be nurtured and loved like a dove in your soft, gentle, lavender, silky smooth hands. They react to emotion with fear, and frustration. They can sometimes run from a big bad wolf like yourself even though deep inside she loves you. You should hold her in your arms and gaze deep into her eyes. Notice the everlasting dance of the universe between the femenine and masculine forever intwined. Dance with her in the moonlight. Share your innermost fears and emotions. Cherish her as your precious. Smell her sweet perfume as if freshly squeezed from an orchid.

Then buy her stuff girls love shit. You should buy her

First you buy her Flowers, a dozen roses will do.

Then you buy her Chocolates, there cheap so buy the expensive ones. I find that truffle, with a hint of mint is a favorite for the ladies.

Lastly, you buy her ................ wait for it.................

A Strap on Dildoe, so she can fuck you in the ass for being a bitch, you bitch.!!!!!

PS can I have her number?? please

This essay deserves an A+
holy hell some funny shit on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need some emotional support. Just met this girl and the only way I could be doing worse is if I was dating a hooker, seriously. I'm so emotionally attached to her, I think I love her and it's only been a week! How do you guys manage the emotional sides?

I just don't want to end up marrying this girl in the next 12 weeks.
Tren does that it sure does :)
Just don't show too much weakness because that doesn't sit well until she gets to know you a lot better.
When she's your girl for some time you can cry to her but not now haha
Seriously though keep more than one girl on speed dial at your age you need one to quickly forget the other ..

Trust me brother I know.
I'm 46 .. and divorced :-\
Weeeeel take that with a grain of salt and just live life you need to it keeps you sane ..
And don't do drugs no no do them just don't mix them too much O:)

It's probably the progesterone with the Tren that's acting on your emotions so you can try to lower that with another product but I think progesterone does other good things..
How about just trying to be an asshole as much as you can maybe then it will make you act normal .. hmmm I know what you feel 100% I still get it from Tren prop deca haha I just love women so much it's not fair to compare anyone to me because I'd literally eat one that's how much I love them :) :-\ :-D

God I can't wait for my shatter to arrive I miss getting out of this world stoned :'(

Don't give Tren a bad name. I mostly wanna just fuck my gf like I'm trying to break her in half.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

increase your tren dosage and when you start acting like a complete fucking asshole she'll be yours forever and you won't even have to get married

I get it, man. I broke up with my chick while on tren, started dating a new one I am SURE it made me do things I wouldn't normally do. Check yourself, before you wreck yourself!

Just be aware you're possibly emotionally unstable. Maybe now is a bad time for a girlfriend.

There are no emotional Rollercoaster side effects. You have no emotion. You lift eat sleep repeat. No brains no headaches and no b.s. if you have a girl and your on teen and feel all touchy clingy your estrogen is to high and your about to get tren dick anyway and she is going to leave you. Shut up and train

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There are no emotional Rollercoaster side effects. You have no emotion. You lift eat sleep repeat. No brains no headaches and no b.s. if you have a girl and your on teen and feel all touchy clingy your estrogen is to high and your about to get tren dick anyway and she is going to leave you. Shut up and train

Tren Dick?
You mean the enormous erections beating vagina into submission haha :)

Tren Dick?
You mean the enormous erections beating vagina into submission haha :)
Tren dick only reminds me of my girl begging me to stop while symoltaniously begging me to not stop while she screamed. It's a myth I know but I fully believe tren dick is real.... Oh wait no that's deca dicks a myth and is stupid as shit tren dick makes me plow your girl the same way I do your sister so look out OP

Yes that one. .....always happens to me and I love it. Just don't get me near a nandrolone cause I bloat like Rosie O'Donnell after eating my last meal at the old country buffet on my way out the US headed for Cananda.

I just need some emotional support. Just met this girl and the only way I could be doing worse is if I was dating a hooker, seriously. I'm so emotionally attached to her, I think I love her and it's only been a week! How do you guys manage the emotional sides?

I just don't want to end up marrying this girl in the next 12 weeks.
This is fucking awesome brother!
Dude u gotta be honest with her.. tell her your taking some workout shit that makes you an emotional wreck.... my girl loves that shit about tren.... even when I drive by her woek real slow like 7 times a day to make sure she's really there