Tren making me Stage IV clinger

Do any of you phaggots have worthwhile advice or just gawking fucks with no experience in gear?

I asked how do you manage the emotional rollercoaster of Tren? If you don't know, stfu.

You sound like your 12 man and people have replied 1. Up your ai if you know what that is 2. Get off the tren it's not for everyone 3. Try reading or do research before you ask

Really, have none of you tried it? It's all over the web. Tren fucks with your head.

Fuck you nerds. I'll try another site where people might actually know wtf they are talking about.

I just finished a 10 week cycle with tren and not once through the cycle did I grow a vagina like you. It makes sense thought, girls grow dicks on steroids, and you grew ovaries.

When im on tren im a God, and can keep my emotions at ease. I dont get all moody and sassy like you.

To be honest, your right. Most guys on this forum are not very knowlegable in what your asking, im sure theres a couple other website where people are more knowledgable than we are in your problem. Your right most of us are newbs.

Because I care I did a google search and found the perfect forum for you where people can understand you and they are very knowlegable in your problem.

Heres a couple links

How long were you on hrt when you noticed your hips growing?

Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

how do you feel when you attract someone who does not know you are trans ?

Lmao
Yhea they are way more knowledgable of being fags than we are.

You should read that one thread on how your a faboulous independent women regardless of what anyone on here says about you sweatheart.

Say it with me. IM A FABULOUS, SASSY, INDEPENDENT WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT ANY MAN SAYS !!!

Glad I could help you transition, buddy.
Unfortunatly we all have a pair of balls on this forum, and we cant really help you much.

Last edited:
I just finished a 10 week cycle with tren and not once through the cycle did I grow a vagina like you. It make sence thought, girls grow dicks on steroids, and you grew ovaries.

Why im on tren im a God, and can keep my emotions at ease. I dont get all moody and sassy like you.

To be honest, your right. Most guys on this forum are not very knowlegable in what your asking, im sure theres a couple other website where people are more knowledgable than we are in your problem. Your right most of us are newbs.

Because I care I did a google search and found the perfect forum for you where people can understand you and they are very knowlegable in your problem.

Heres a couple links

How long were you on hrt when you noticed your hips growing?

Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Lmao
Yhea they are way more knowledgable if being fags than we are.

You should read that one thread on how your a faboulous independent women regardless of what anyone on here says about you sweatheart.

Say it with me. IM A FABULOUS, SASSY, INDEPENDENT WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT ANY MAN SAYS !!!

Glad I could help you transition, buddy.
Unfortunatly we all have a pair of testicle on this forum, and we cant really help you much.

Too long didn't read.

Long winded faggot and your 10 week bitch cycle. None of you know shit because no one even bothered to ask about my cycle fucktards. As for manly, you all act like 16 y/o highschool girls. Drama queen bitches.

Seriously would cuck all you skinny girly "men"...off cycle. So how about stfu and keep being the small little faggot at the gym.

Long winded faggot and your 10 week bitch cycle. None of you know shit because no one even bothered to ask about my cycle fucktards.
We didnt need to we figured you where a fag from your title. lmao

Oh wait that was mean, im sorry we didnt ask about your cycle, and feelings, and your day we are so bad. So now tell your daddy how school went. Did anyone pick on you? Dont worry your daddies little girl. Just tell the kids at school to fuck off and that inside your a woman .

Last edited:
As for manly, you all act like 16 y/o highschool girls. Drama queen bitche.
lol yet your the one on here having a temper tantrum. Have you checked your tampon sweatheart, might be leaking.??
Seriously thought how old are you really?
Are you a virgin?? cmon fess up tell us the truth young lady. You cant expect us to believe your a grown man.

Last edited:
Too long didn't read.

Long winded faggot and your 10 week bitch cycle. None of you know shit because no one even bothered to ask about my cycle fucktards. As for manly, you all act like 16 y/o highschool girls. Drama queen bitches.

Seriously would cuck all you skinny girly "men"...off cycle. So how about stfu and keep being the small little faggot at the gym.

If you don't understand why we are poking fun at you and can't be grown up enough to laugh at yourself and along with the group, then maybe your issue is one of MATURITY and you should stay off the juice. Resorting to name calling and declaring that this group knows nothing is another sign of lacking the maturity to handle aas.

Btw, I was one of the first to reply to you and amid the sarcasm were valid points you chose not to listen to. Either up your ai because your estrogen is out of whack causing emotional issues or stay off the juice because you are having a hard time handling the mental side effects. Have a nice day sir!