Tren making me Stage IV clinger

I have a question that is similar to the OP's original topic. Can tren turn you gay? Today when I was looking in the mirror I had slight homoerotic desires. I just looked so fucking good! I'm sure when my recomp has come to completion I might be full blown homo :(

I have a question that is similar to the OP's original topic. Can tren turn you gay? Today when I was looking in the mirror I had slight homoerotic desires. I just looked so fucking good! I'm sure when my recomp has come to completion I might be full blown homo :(
Bro it's not gay if it's yourself, as Beyoncé would say that's just self love. It's encouraged to love yourself

Fuck i love tren!!! Its my 2nd go around cuz i stop at week 2 cuz of mental side were brutal. I did 100mg ed last time and now doing 70 and i feel crazy today was day 6 and plp told me i was bigger again.. Fuck i have been lowering carbs and uping fats same callories but damn tren impresses me toomuch

Ahh laugh it up keyboard warriors. This has to be the biggest group of fucking retards on the web with some of the shittiest genetics to boot. Get fucked losers.

Stage 5 clinger, eh?? I'd be willing to bet you're a defcon level 5 cock blocker also.

Do any of you phaggots have worthwhile advice or just gawking fucks with no experience in gear?

I asked how do you manage the emotional rollercoaster of Tren? If you don't know, stfu.
What do you expect people to say? I've never heard of it making someone like that who isn't already predisposed to being that way.

Stage 5 clinger, eh?? I'd be willing to bet you're a defcon level 5 cock blocker also.

With that physique, cock blocking wouldn't be necessary.

What do you expect people to say? I've never heard of it making someone like that who isn't already predisposed to being that way.

Really, have none of you tried it? It's all over the web. Tren fucks with your head.

Fuck you nerds. I'll try another site where people might actually know wtf they are talking about.

Sponsors