• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Tren night sweats and stink defeated

Thinkbig

I just posted this in another thread, but I need to share. I've been soaking sheets, stinking like vinegar every night. Then I read magniesium may help. So I've been taking 400mg magniesium and boom night sweats and stinking completely gone. I run tren a few times a year and always have the sweats and it effects my sleeps as well. No more! I'm on night 3 now no sweat and better sleep. Try it out guys. It has been a life saver.

I will try this. I hate the tren sweats. My wife has to sleep in separate sheets. I'll try anything. Lol.

I just posted this in another thread, but I need to share. I've been soaking sheets, stinking like vinegar every night. Then I read magniesium may help. So I've been taking 400mg magniesium and boom night sweats and stinking completely gone. I run tren a few times a year and always have the sweats and it effects my sleeps as well. No more! I'm on night 3 now no sweat and better sleep. Try it out guys. It has been a life saver.
This may be the greatest discovery since Columbus discovered the New world. I'm Italian and yes he discovered the new world, Fuck the vikings and the Mongolian hordes. Magnesium you say?

I'm looking forward to someone trying this out. You'll definitely get the MVP for this Discovery if it's the truth!!!

I actually read that magnesium is also helpful for tren cramps

I'm reporting back night number 4 no sweats. No stinks thank you magniesium. Looking forward to see if we are solving a problem that has plagued man for years.

Just bought mine yesterday and it's working like a charm for me too. 500MG with breakfast and 500MG 2 hours pre bedtime.

So u mean to tell me, I've been going through hell when I've had a bottle of magnesium in my cupboard this whole time? Lol Oh well better late than never. Although it's scary if it's true. Without those sides it'll be easier to up the dosage.

Just bought mine yesterday and it's working like a charm for me too. 500MG with breakfast and 500MG 2 hours pre bedtime.

So now we got two people that it is working for. If this helps more this should really be a sticky as Tren sweats are the very worst!

I'm a tren whore but always smell like roses and never get the Tren sweats. Insane how the sides are differ from everyone. I get lethargic as Fuk if I don't get enough calories or get enough sleep on Tren tho

but don't forget boys with high levels of magnesium you might face
  • diarrhea
  • nausea and vomiting.
  • lethargy.
  • muscle weakness.
  • irregular heartbeat.
  • low blood pressure.
  • urine retention.
  • respiratory distress.

• diarrhea
  • nausea and vomiting.
  • lethargy.
  • muscle weakness.
  • irregular heartbeat.
  • low blood pressure.
  • urine retention.
  • respiratory distress.

If your kidneys are functioning properly, most of those side effects won't happen. May get the runs depending on the type of magnesium, but it's pretty hard to overdose, especially if you're physically active as most of us are.

I've been on a high ZMA & GABA kick for several months now and the only side effects I'm getting are some fucking bizarre dreams.

I wonder if this is why I don't get tren sweats. I always heavily supplement all the electrolytes

• diarrhea
  • nausea and vomiting.
  • lethargy.
  • muscle weakness.
  • irregular heartbeat.
  • low blood pressure.
  • urine retention.
  • respiratory distress.

The nausea and vomiting is from the tren ace. I take prolsec and it is managabe, the
Magniesium kills the sweats night four tonight

Add calcium if magnesium gives you the wet shits. One night my girl woke me up and said she thought the dog pissed on the bed.The entire bed was soaked and smelled like ammonia mixed with piss. Fucking Tren! Will defiantly give magnesium a shot.

Sponsors