Tren Recomp Cycle

onlyontrt

Stuck between option 1 and 2 for a recomp. The only reason option 1 is in the picture is to use the primo to reduce aromatization and because I have some primo laying around. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Option 1:
200 mg test
200 mg primo
300 mg tren

Option 2:
200 mg test
300 mg tren

How many cycles have you done before, and what compounds/dosages?

Option 1 looks good but if you're new to cycling tren probably isn't advised

This will be my fourth cycle. The others have all been test cyp, primo, and an oral like var, winny and anadrol. This is mainly because of fear of needles and I only knew how to pin delts and was using a 23 gauge. I now know how to pin quads and switching to 25 gauge.

I am new to tren though.

If you're new to Tren, you have 0 business taking 300mg p/w, people can get sides with as little as 25mg p/w Tren Ace, and more =/= better. You can get great results with much less side effects using Test + Primo alone, or Test + Primo + Deca/NPP.

Just do a cookie cutter cycle of 500 Test + 500 Primo, or 500 Test + 400 Primo + 100 Deca. Is that a fuckton of gear? Yes. But I'd rather see you taking 300mg more of Test, Primo, and/or Deca than 700mg combined of Test, Primo, and Tren.

Get baseline bloodwork, mid-cycle bloodwork, and post-cycle bloodwork. Don't eat like a retard. Go gym. Profit.

How many cycles have you done before, and what compounds/dosages?

Option 1 looks good but if you're new to cycling tren probably isn't advised
Looking for some advice. 3 weeks into this cycle got some labs. What was most concerning is RBC 6.62,AST 460, ALT 1691, and Estradiol 125.

Is this major cause for concern or is this just what bloods look like on Tren?

Looking for some advice. 3 weeks into this cycle got some labs. What was most concerning is RBC 6.62,AST 460, ALT 1691, and Estradiol 125.

I'd be concerned.

Your liver values are screwed, and your estrogen is way out of range. What's your prolactin at? Are you on any orals or do you drink? Tren shouldn't skew liver values that much, if at all

I'd be concerned.

Your liver values are screwed, and your estrogen is way out of range. What's your prolactin at? Are you on any orals or do you drink? Tren shouldn't skew liver values that much, if at all
Prolactin wasn't checked this was threw my trt doctor.

Your AST and ALT horrify me.
Drop the drugs--
Estrogen is a bit high.
RBC is normal.
Prolactin value? You're taking tren, known to raise prolactin.

Your AST and ALT horrify me.
Drop the drugs--
Estrogen is a bit high.
RBC is normal.
Prolactin value? You're taking tren, known to raise prolactin.
I’m definitely going to drop. But still wondering what could have caused it. Is it possible the blood test is wrong from Labcorp?

are you taking any OTC supplements? Did you test any other liver markers? thats pretty high.

training can elevate AST and ALT but not to such an extent afaik.

are you taking any OTC supplements? Did you test any other liver markers? thats pretty high.

training can elevate AST and ALT but not to such an extent afaik.
I am taking amlodipene for blood pressure and just one a day multi vitamin. Attached are some of the blood test markers.

Attachments

• IMG_5242.jpeg
    IMG_5242.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 19
I am taking amlodipene for blood pressure and just one a day multi vitamin. Attached are some of the blood test markers.
perhaps thats it.

Amlodipine - LiverTox - NCBI Bookshelf

"Amlodipine besylate is a second generation calcium channel blocker that is used in the therapy of hypertension and angina pectoris. Amlodipine has been linked to a low rate of serum enzyme elevations during therapy and to rare instances of clinically apparent acute liver injury."

A possible increase in liver enzymes due to amlodipine: A case report Amlodipine-Induced Liver Injury

To answer your question:

I would run 250-300 test, 200-300 mast/primo and 100-200 tren

perhaps thats it.

Amlodipine - LiverTox - NCBI Bookshelf

"Amlodipine besylate is a second generation calcium channel blocker that is used in the therapy of hypertension and angina pectoris. Amlodipine has been linked to a low rate of serum enzyme elevations during therapy and to rare instances of clinically apparent acute liver injury."

A possible increase in liver enzymes due to amlodipine: A case report Amlodipine-Induced Liver Injury

To answer your question:

I would run 250-300 test, 200-300 mast/primo and 100-200 tren
I wouldn’t be running shit other than TRT with these results. My alt and ast never got above 200 drinking a liter of vodka a day while on oral AAS. There is something seriously wrong here.

I wouldn’t be running shit other than TRT with these results. My alt and ast never got above 200 drinking a liter of vodka a day while on oral AAS. There is something seriously wrong here.
Yeh idk what’s wrong. Last time I had it checked in March my alt was 50. I’m not on any orals. It might actually be the amlodipine but that’s the only one prescribed by my primary

Are you still with us today? JFC on your AST and ALT.

Nevermind, I see you are. Good lord, dont take anything IMO until you get those numbers into a less chaotic range. You will be fucked if you consistently have liver enzymes that high for a significant time period.