Trenbolene stack?

What’s your test base out of interest and what dose of ace? Currently I’m running 175 test and 200 tren ace….no issues at all. Cutting

What’s your test base out of interest and what dose of ace? Currently I’m running 175 test and 200 tren ace….no issues at all. Cutting
It's very individual, what work for me possibly don't work for you besides side effects, anyway at the highest I have used without sides was 600mg test 600mg tren ace and 500mg masteron P for about 2 weeks, I had start at like 200mg and go up the dosage each week, It was good for the test but I really prefer low dose/long term than short term/high dose because at 600mg it's hard for the body, the mood and your relationship with everyone
PS : the higher you go up, the more often you mattress are full of water

How quickly does it clear in the presence of sides?
The half-life of tren ace is 48 to 72 hours, some sides would go away in that period of time but you have to check other things like prolactin etc
Think it's a nor-19 so your brain is affected and personally I don't recommend it beside you are already a long time user of AAS or a competitor in great shape already (means you have create some big visible muscles)

I don't recommend it beside you are already a long time user of AAS or a competitor in great shape already (means you have create some big visible muscles)

By all accounts I shouldn’t go anywhere near it, but I’m curious. I tolerate some AAS really well. As for my shape, I’m 185 this morning and around 9%.

By all accounts I shouldn’t go anywhere near it, but I’m curious. I tolerate some AAS really well. As for my shape, I’m 185 this morning and around 9%.
Nice bf it's a good to make muscles
Depending on your physique and evolution someday you can try but you have a lot of others very very good AAS,
Always keep in memory bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint for me health is the first thing we have to care about

Back