Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml Catcafé

Liskas on a sick one again, time to pack up and turn off notifications fellas.

If you're not worried about burning out from moving misplaced threads from various subforums to the UG every single day from now on like shovelling snow from your driveway in a neverending blizzard, I'll retract my request.
Moderation is largely thankless task that I've been essentially doing daily for 20+ years. The workload hasn't changed much and perhaps even less over the past couple of years. No change in my commitment now or in the future.

I have used catcafe, I speak from the knowledge of having used it, you highly recommend it at Academia Tren, and I am very sorry for the garbage but that analysis does not work. It will be from a specific batch that you have made purer to analyze. but all the others don't work.!!!! villain fitnesss is a scammer.

New members cannot post in the UG right away anymore, which has lead to more shitposts and misplaced threads in the labtesting subforum. In order to preserve the quality of this subforum, I was asking if you could set the same restriction for it.
YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH BEING TOLD ABOUT CATCAFE, I USE THE 200MG PRIMOBOLA AND IT DOESN'T WORK.