Trenbolone E - GenericAsia - Jano labtest

What do you mean? GA can post it itself in his thread, making its own thread for the sample makes it a lot easier to find the specific test instead of having to go through pages after pages on a source lab thread

Since you have so many lab results coming, would you (when done) put them all in a single thread, all together, like "lab results October 2024" or something?

Since you have so many lab results coming, would you (when done) put them all in a single thread, all together, like "lab results October 2024" or something?
Why? If ppl where to search lab results would they ever search: lab results October 2024? I'll do it just because it's you asking, beautiful flower.

Why? If ppl where to search lab results would they ever search: lab results October 2024? I'll do it just because it's you asking, beautiful flower.

Well, ok, I just thought this because you are not doing one or two tests.
You have sent to Jano a lot of stuff. It all comes from one member.
I thought it would be good to have it all together, like I imagine you keep them all in one folder, kind of thing.
I certainly didn't mean to say individually it is not good enough. Not at all.
And the date was just as a title example.

Yeah, not ok.
Sorry, scrap.

Well, ok, I just thought this because you are not doing one or two tests.
You have sent to Jano a lot of stuff. It all comes from one member.
I thought it would be good to have it all together, like I imagine you keep them all in one folder, kind of thing.
I certainly didn't mean to say individually it is not good enough. Not at all.
And the date was just as a title example.

Yeah, not ok.
Sorry, scrap.
I understand what you mean I'll think about it, maybe I'll do one thread using words that can be indexed in the search function so that ppl can still find the results when they search for it. As no one would search for Sampei Lab results ahah

Sponsors

Back