Trestolone Enanthate dosage?

Hello,

this is my first thread. I brewed 250mg/ml Trestolone Enanthate, but I‘m not sure about the dosage. The half life should be shorter than Trenbolone Enanthate (roughly 5-6 days). How would you advise that I split it per week (250mg)? What‘s your experiences with Trest E?

Yo there's this guy Google, he's really friendly and knows pretty much everything. Have a word with him and let us know what he says.

Ok....
Jokes Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Hello,

this is my first thread. I brewed 250mg/ml Trestolone Enanthate, but I‘m not sure about the dosage. The half life should be shorter than Trenbolone Enanthate (roughly 5-6 days). How would you advise that I split it per week (250mg)? What‘s your experiences with Trest E?
Trest enanthate is much less common than acetate so you might come up short with experiences with that ester. Also, why would its half life be less than any other enanthate?

Depending on your experiences with the acetate ester, I'd let that guide your escalation of dose. If you're planning to escalate to 250mg/wk, then maybe start at 150mg/wk (0.25mL 2x per week) and escalate over the course of several weeks.

Hello,

Enanthate is enanthate.

This is a post….

“I bought a shit load of trest E raws special ordered from quidao chemical, i brewed some, here i ask an obvious question, so others say i havent seen it, thus i sell to you”

And i know exactly who this is. He was bugging quidao chemical for special order of trest e for a while. You can see in the thread if you look.

Thanks for your replies. I did 2x25mg/ml Trest A (350 pw) for two months now but can‘t find spots to pin anymore without pip so I was planning to switch. My source where I get my raws told me Trest E half-life would be slightly shorter than Tren E but I‘m not sure if I should start with every 3.5 days or e5d.

Thanks for your replies. I did 2x25mg/ml Trest A (350 pw) for two months now but can‘t find spots to pin anymore without pip so I was planning to switch. My source where I get my raws told me Trest E half-life would be slightly shorter than Tren E but I‘m not sure if I should start with every 3.5 days or e5d.
Pin MWF, or 2x a week

Enanthate is enanthate.
Yes, but some say it‘s more predictable like Test E others compare it to Tren E in terms of half-life. Haven‘t heard of anybody having experience with longer esters that‘s the problem.
“I bought a shit load of trest E raws special ordered from quidao chemical, i brewed some, here i ask an obvious question, so others say i havent seen it, thus i sell to you”

And i know exactly who this is. He was bugging quidao chemical for special order of trest e for a while. You can see in the thread if you look.
Do you mean by that I‘m that person? I‘m not affiliated with quinoa chemicals and I don‘t sell anything.

Yes, but some say it‘s more predictable like Test E others compare it to Tren E in terms of half-life. Haven‘t heard of anybody having experience with longer esters that‘s the problem.

Do you mean by that I‘m that person? I‘m not affiliated with quinoa chemicals and I don‘t sell anything.
Tren E and test E the ester is the same. So its the exact same halflife. But you know this

Sure. Lol

You might want to go and educate yourself on how esters work before you start messing around with different ones. Nobody would advice to pin acetate 2x a week..

You might want to go and educate yourself on how esters work before you start messing around with different ones. Nobody would advice to pin acetate 2x a week..
Pretty sure he means he's doing acetate twice a day. 25mgx2x7 for 350mg/wk.

There's some that believe trestolone clears much faster than other drugs with similar esters. No idea where that belief comes from though.

Pretty sure he means he's doing acetate twice a day. 25mgx2x7 for 350mg/wk.

There's some that believe trestolone clears much faster than other drugs with similar esters. No idea where that belief comes from though.
it doesn't clear any faster or slower than any other drug, it all depends on the half life.

inject between 200-300mg twice per week for maximum results