Trestolone Enanthate dosage?

What’s the purpose of this forum then if you’re all telling him to just use google?
true say. I hate it when people get stiffy about sharing sources and information. it's an unmoderated forum for a reason. Where else are noobs supposed to get sources and information. Try to remember when you were a noob trying to find a decent source and avoid getting scammed and feel some empathy. The worst people are the ones that ask for sources, finally get them but then don't turn around to help the next noob in line. I personally have helped multiple users source DNP.

Hmm, he says 350pw also, so maybe he’s means 25mg 2x/day?

@AnabolicAnatolic 350/wk is a shitload of trest, are you sure it was real?
The few guys here in germany I know of who used it went up to 150mg ed and weren’t impressed at all. So I started with 50mg ed split into two doses am and pm right away. Turned out the Trest from their UGL was underdosed. I definitely get sides from 350mgs so I don‘t plan on going higher than 250mg in near future.

The few guys here in germany I know of who used it went up to 150mg ed and weren’t impressed at all. So I started with 50mg ed split into two doses am and pm right away. Turned out the Trest from their UGL was underdosed. I definitely get sides from 350mgs so I don‘t plan on going higher than 250mg in near future.
Yea that’s makes a lot more sense and seems to be a lot more in line with the anecdotes I’ve heard and my own experience.

Since you’re getting less hormone, mg/mg, with trest E than trest A, 250/wk trest E is about the equivalent of 30mg trest A/day (or 210/wk), which is, IMO, a high-end-of-moderate dose.

Which brand was that? So we can stay away...

it doesn't clear any faster or slower than any other drug, it all depends on the half life.
The last half of this sentence is partially true, the first half is incorrect.

For the last half, different drugs have different rates of metabolism. Trestolone has a very short half-life compared to a lot of drugs.

For the first half, the half-life is not the only determining factor. An IM oil depot of a steroid will clear more slowly than an aqueous injection of that same steroid, since the oil must first be removed by lipases, rendering the steroid available to transport proteins in the blood.

Back