"tri test blend?

Beast_Infection

Im getting test p, test C, and test decanoate. What would be a good recipie for a 250 to 300mg blend? Id like to fit 50mg/ml of test prop in there, and hopefully a roughly even amount of test C and D.

Has anyone done a "tri test" recipie like this before? How did it go?

Test c and d are practically interchangeable. Test p 75-100, test c/d whatever you want. I would likely try test p/c and later try test p/d. It gives you the opportunity to compare and contrast. You might find one you like better. Just my two cents.

One final note: test d can be brewed at a higher concentration than c, but I personally wouldn’t go above 300mg/ml for ANYTHING I brew. Above 300 the is an increased likelihood for PIP.

Good luck!

Test c and d are practically interchangeable. Test p 75-100, test c/d whatever you want. I would likely try test p/c and later try test p/d. It gives you the opportunity to compare and contrast. You might find one you like better. Just my two cents.

One final note: test d can be brewed at a higher concentration than c, but I personally wouldn’t go above 300mg/ml for ANYTHING I brew. Above 300 the is an increased likelihood for PIP.

Good luck!
Hey, thanks for the info! I was hoping to mix the half lives in a way to kinda even out the serum levels. One of my favorite compounds was ara-test, which was a 200mg test E and 50mg test p blend. Sustanon is another favorite. Maybe 100mg of test C/D each, plus 50mg Test P would dissolve in an MCT based brew.

Good luck!
Lmfao. Your screenname is classically ironic. You.should probly get some facts straight of your here to 'teach,' because your absolutely fucking clueless.

Test cypionate and decanoate are NOT interchangeable. Your thinking of enanthate and cypionate. Decanoate had a considerably longer half life that cyp AND enanthate. Especially in castor oil.

Test decanoate is an awesome PAINLESS Ester to brew. 3%BA and ZERO BB will hold at 400mg/ml in gso. Absolutely higher but I've never tried. In castor oil I go 600mg/ml with 2%ba 10%bb. It'll hold without BB. Thr limit is very high with castor oil. the bb thins it down and makes filtering a bit easier. After years of gambling with painful enanthate raws, and cyp being limited in concentration, test decanoate is my absolute favorite long Ester.

I was nervous as fuck injecting 600mg/ml gear for the first time. Lol. No need with test D.

Hey, thanks for the info! I was hoping to mix the half lives in a way to kinda even out the serum levels. One of my favorite compounds was ara-test, which was a 200mg test E and 50mg test p blend. Sustanon is another favorite. Maybe 100mg of test C/D each, plus 50mg Test P would dissolve in an MCT based brew.
Brother, you can easily get those concentrations way higher in castor oil. I bet that would hold in Grapeseed too at the concentration you wanted. I've never used mct