Triple B Solutions: review blood test

conqueror

500mg/q.wk. testosterone cypionate
100mg/q.wk. trenbolone enanthate
500IU/q.a.d. human chorionic gonadotropin (highly purified)
1.25mg/q.a.d. letrozole

For 12 weeks duration with HCG and letrozole continued for an additional 2 more weeks until FSH and LH become restored to normal levels. At the given dose I personally don’t experience any of the unique side effects to trenbolone.

The AAS are from Triple B Solutions. The ancillary drugs are not, but pharmaceutical grade. The shots are virtually painless compared to what I’ve had in the past. Blood tests were performed on sample drawn 4 days after testosterone injection (about the half-life of testosterone cypionate, so that was my bad). The blood test results are more or less consistent with what you would expect from the dosage on the label description. Had I drawn blood the day immediately after the injection I’m sure T levels would be well above 3000ng/dL.

Don’t panic about AST/ALT levels. It’s likely from an exercise session that had me sore from the waist down from a couple days earlier. Yes, exercise affects AST/ALT levels like that (read: Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men). I’m feeling fine and able to eat without nausea nor vomiting. Thank you. Blood pressure is also ok. 18 pounds above baseline after 4 weeks. HDL cholesterol is 6 points below baseline, that’s the bad news (be mindful of that with your recreational drug abuse).

Pretty sure I’m late to the party for a review and most members trust Bar Bending Bodies as a reputable source to this date, but whatever. Thanks, Triple B.

Attachments

• trip b review 2.png
    trip b review 2.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 149
  • trip b review 1.png
    trip b review 1.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 153
shit...200mg of my test got me to a little over 2000ng/dl an that was 3 days after injecting. But that was actually test from my pharmacy, not ugl stuff. Gonna get some test and deca from BBB soon though and give it a try.

I’m sorry to say but that is definitely underdosed on 250mg I have a total testosterone of 1600 ng/dl on shitty Geneza pharma testosterone enth

I’m sorry to say but that is definitely underdosed on 250mg I have a total testosterone of 1600 ng/dl on shitty Geneza pharma testosterone enth
And I bet you my SHBG was lower than yours, if we were to compared tests, which makes the elimination half-life of T even quicker. My blood test was really redundant at this point since Trips raws and most oil preparations have already been lab tested and results posted (see: Triple B Solutions Test Results).

3.4x multiplier is not a passing multiplier on some forums like SST (which this vendor sources on). He’s also been promising jano tests for weeks now in his thread and still nothing….

And I bet you my SHBG was lower than yours, if we were to compared tests, which makes the elimination half-life of T even quicker. My blood test was really redundant at this point since Trips raws and most oil preparations have already been lab tested and results posted (see: Triple B Solutions Test Results).
Uhh my guy those tests are from two years ago. And SHBG can easily be lowered no matter your dosage by pinning long esters more frequently

3.4x multiplier is not a passing multiplier on some forums like SST (which this vendor sources on). He’s also been promising jano tests for weeks now in his thread and still nothing….

That goes to show you the uneducated mentality of that forum. Using a highly subjective measurement to determine quality. We're supposed to be progressing, not regressing. Might as well go back to LabMax tests.

i will agree that he needs to update his testing. He's worn out his ride on those coattails long ago.

I posted bloodwork from trip test E back in November. 150mg/wk brought me to 1313 total 48hrs after pin which seemed about right to me. I personally wouldn’t order from him again after placing a couple successful orders with him because he’s barely on the forum anymore and his test E even after 6+months of regular use still hurts after each injection. It’s all batch 102 idk if it’s something with the raws or what but I warm the oil in the vial, use separate drawing and pinning needles, rotate sites the whole bit and still get a fair amount of pip. The most I inject is 1cc so it’s not massive volumes of oil either.

That goes to show you the uneducated mentality of that forum. Using a highly subjective measurement to determine quality. We're supposed to be progressing, not regressing. Might as well go back to LabMax tests.

i will agree that he needs to update his testing. He's worn out his ride on those coattails long ago.
Might as well go back to judging tren quality by it’s colour FFS.

Blood tests are next to useless for proof of quality. There are so many variables that can skew the results that they’re a terrible measure.

I haven’t been around much. Is the never ending batch 1.2 still going strong?

my test jumped from 600 to 3700 on 600mg week on trip's stuff (tested before cycle and on week 7) im on week 19 and haven't done a lab since. very curious to see what its at now.

shots are still painful but i think its more that im shaking while i inject due to using a tiny 1ML syringe lmao. the needle is probably slicing and dicing my insides

Last edited:
I love when people are like omg my lvls were this UNDERDOSED!! people absorb test differently.

For example.. I convert at about 2.5x rate (very poorly) thats on PHARM test and any underground test here

I love when people are like omg my lvls were this UNDERDOSED!! people absorb test differently.

For example.. I convert at about 2.5x rate (very poorly) thats on PHARM test and any underground test here
One day maybe more people will understand. I get a 11 multiplier with pharma test. Looking at my bloodwork on under dosed test those same people would think it was G2G lol

What batch are your vials? A bunch of guys on here had pip issues with the test E labeled batch 102
Testosterone cypionate and trenbolone enanthate, both batch 103 for me Testosterone enanthate in general has a reputation for pain among some members of the forum here.

shit...200mg of my test got me to a little over 2000ng/dl an that was 3 days after injecting. But that was actually test from my pharmacy, not ugl stuff. Gonna get some test and deca from BBB soon though and give it a try.
bloods have no credibility to anyone but to you and your own records/reference. i was taking 200mg of perrigo test cyp that i personally picked up from the pharmacy and that put me at 1150.

In retrospect, I think the blood levels could be a little on the low side for the dose, but so was my SHBG which in part determines the half-life of testosterone. Can't complain about results in the mirror.