Triple B Solutions: review blood test

In retrospect, I think the blood levels could be a little on the low side for the dose, but so was my SHBG which in part determines the half-life of testosterone. Can't complain about results in the mirror.
Unlike Albumin bc SHBG approaches saturation when supplementing AAS, its a minor player with respect to TT levels.and serum half life.

500mg/q.wk. testosterone cypionate
100mg/q.wk. trenbolone enanthate
500IU/q.a.d. human chorionic gonadotropin (highly purified)
1.25mg/q.a.d. letrozole

For 12 weeks duration with HCG and letrozole continued for an additional 2 more weeks until FSH and LH become restored to normal levels. At the given dose I personally don’t experience any of the unique side effects to trenbolone.

The AAS are from Triple B Solutions. The ancillary drugs are not, but pharmaceutical grade. The shots are virtually painless compared to what I’ve had in the past. Blood tests were performed on sample drawn 4 days after testosterone injection (about the half-life of testosterone cypionate, so that was my bad). The blood test results are more or less consistent with what you would expect from the dosage on the label description. Had I drawn blood the day immediately after the injection I’m sure T levels would be well above 3000ng/dL.

Don’t panic about AST/ALT levels. It’s likely from an exercise session that had me sore from the waist down from a couple days earlier. Yes, exercise affects AST/ALT levels like that (read: Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men). I’m feeling fine and able to eat without nausea nor vomiting. Thank you. Blood pressure is also ok. 18 pounds above baseline after 4 weeks. HDL cholesterol is 6 points below baseline, that’s the bad news (be mindful of that with your recreational drug abuse).

Pretty sure I’m late to the party for a review and most members trust Bar Bending Bodies as a reputable source to this date, but whatever. Thanks, Triple B.
How many times do you pin? That nakes a diffference, someone who pins 250 split into ed pins are going to have different numbers than same person pinned 1x a week 250

Unlike Albumin bc SHBG approaches saturation when supplementing AAS, its a minor player with respect to TT levels.and serum half life.
Thaks, doc. After careful consideration I’m thinking the batch was underdosed. Similarly unremarkable results for Trips' testosterone cypionate were posted elsewhere and the same "low SHBG theory" was advanced there (see: Triple B lab work -test C /primo).