Trt and hmg. Is possible reproduce?

hexa

Subscriber
Jau lads. Is possible to make women pregnant while on test 175mg week and hmg 75ed?

@ripper908

The last 3 kids I was only on Test and I was in reasonable amounts 125 - 500. After the last one I finally just got Vasectomy.

While we all want there to be one answer I think what levels we have and how we recover is very individual. In college I lifted and played ball, I still have most of those friends in my life. Many of them have struggled to have kids, others have not like me. Seems almost random.

I was low and started HCG at 250iu EOD about 6 weeks ago. Going to check my levels in another 6 weeks (3mos for sperm to grow) and will let you guys know. I’m blowing huge loads now and my balls are way bigger so pretty sure it’s working. HMG would be next step if no luck with HCG.

I was low and started HCG at 250iu EOD about 6 weeks ago. Going to check my levels in another 6 weeks (3mos for sperm to grow) and will let you guys know. I’m blowing huge loads now and my balls are way bigger so pretty sure it’s working. HMG would be next step if no luck with HCG.

Any update brother?