• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TRT any regrets?

Nope. Love it. Got all my shit dialed in and I'm loving it. Test, estro, thyroid, vit d

Do it...

I've been on legit, doctor prescribed HRT for over ten years. Other than having to pin 2x PW for life, I see no downside. Now ask that same question, directed toward people who had no medical need, but decided to blast and cruise at an early age.

I’m 41, never had TT above 388 (age 29) in my life. Did a cycle of deca and TT never went above 154. On trt since. I like it, pros and cons though

Pros: can legally use steroids lol, blast and cruise with no pct, feel great, look great, very cheap if you do it right, when i go out I feel very confident, people always ask if I’m an athlete. Gives me motivation to be a better father cause I have more energy and I can work harder at work and get more money.

Cons: sometimes shots are a pain the the ass just remembering (I do SQ which is much easier), maybe thinning a little on vertex, but the only real con is some weird wish I had big testicles that produced 1100 natural TT and had a normal hpta. I can’t explain it better. I add hcg to get my balls alive, but it shoots up my E2 then I need arimidex to fix cause I do have some gyno gland present after surgery, so now I look after 6 years and say I’m on test injections, hcg, and arimidex. Not sure how natural that is and unfortunately no real evidence of what that combo does for a lifespan (shorten? Make it longer?), most likely shortens it as its the case with anything else that makes you feel better lol

ask that same question, directed toward people who had no medical need, but decided to blast and cruise at an early age.
I started at 26 and didn’t have medical need.

Don’t regret it, I just couldn’t get to where I wanted to be being natural, and after educating myself on the matter I pretty much came to the conclusion that if you are going to use gear and do multiple cycles a year, you might aswell stay on trt to avoid a hormonal roller coaster.

The only downside, like some poster above mentioned, is that sometimes the pins are very painful for some reason, but hey, that’s life.

Pain is a part of life and you have to accept it and tolerate it in many different ways everyday, and I believe that if you are someone that trains very hard, pain is already part of your daily routine, so a small needle in your thigh shouldn’t be a that big of a problem.

I am now a 23 years old natty in between intermediate-advanced level (next would be Elite).

I always talk with my friend who cycled too that TRT is maybe something for the 40s or 50s, when your body is supposed to slowly shut down, then you throw in test in abundance, and you could achieve being ripped at 50.

I've been on legit, doctor prescribed HRT for over ten years. Other than having to pin 2x PW for life, I see no downside. Now ask that same question, directed toward people who had no medical need, but decided to blast and cruise at an early age.
So pinning 2x a week is the only downside you’ve noticed? I think I’d take that.

My question to y’all... what about someone who’s 22/23 making the decision for all the same reasons you guys did it?
Prescribed trt at late 22 out of necessity, total test was 238. Absolutely don’t regret it personally as I felt like absolute ass but, I would have held off longer if it was an option for me. Like others have said the downside will be pinning twice a week for life and will likely shorten lifespan.

Are your natural levels in the normal range? If so, TRT is dumb at that age.
Only problem I personally have ever had was elevated Lh which I’ve been told may mean I’m losing my sensitivity to LH and my body is producing more to get the same results. Literally o my reason id have to cruise is so I don’t have to pct and just not worry about recovering.

Prescribed trt at late 22 out of necessity, total test was 238. Absolutely don’t regret it personally as I felt like absolute ass but, I would have held off longer if it was an option for me. Like others have said the downside will be pinning twice a week for life and will likely shorten lifespan.
Interesting was your levels that low because of steroid abuse or natural causes? But when you start talking about a shortened life is when things get real.
Personally I think I’d take 10 years off my life. I don’t want to be old and useless like the rest of my family became we just have really bad genes as we age I suppose with needing to be cared for. (mean that with the most respect I can)

I would hold off at that age. You may end up wanting kids down the road.
I think about that a lot. Idk if I want to have when the world is this shitty and ridiculous. I think a lot of this is a joke and wouldn’t want to bring a life into what’s going on. I think it will get worse as time goes on and people will get shittier and more annoying. At least in the USA.

also from my understanding it’s way easier than people think to have kids on gear. Not that it’s a cake walk, but if you find a doc that knows what he’s doing and get a solid protocol it is possible. But I can’t imagine the frustration though if you want to have one and cannot...

Interesting was your levels that low because of steroid abuse or natural causes? But when you start talking about a shortened life is when things get real.
Personally I think I’d take 10 years off my life. I don’t want to be old and useless like the rest of my family became we just have really bad genes as we age I suppose with needing to be cared for. (mean that with the most respect I can)
Was probably low to begin with but I never checked and then did an oral only cycle like a dumbass. My buddy had me convinced he knew all this stuff about gear and it’s fine and then did 4 weeks of anavar and then did a pct and just felt like trash for 7-8 months and went to the doc and eventually got prescribed trt.
Yea imo ten years is worth it if I get to function better than most people for a lot longer. I’d rather die at 70 and be functioning really well than die at 80 and hardly mobile and feeling like trash if that makes sense