TRT C questions about doses

goodyearwing1

Hey guys. Currently I am on 200MG of TRT C weekly which I take in 100MG injections 2X a week. My totals are around 900-1000 when I last had my blood work done.

I want a little more and was curious about going to 400MG per week…

I also take Arimidex which is only 1/2 pill per week

Would love some people’s input about this

If you're on an AI at that dose your bodyfat is almost certainly too high.

You don't mention what you're doing for exercise, but odds are you're no where near to utilizing to potential of the dose you're on. A higher dose will make your estrogen problem much worse and not going to result in the energy and psychological benefits the way the first 200mg did.

If you're itching to add something to your protocol. I'd recommend a GLP which will help you get the body fat down, which will raise your T level, probably end the need for the AI, and improve your metabolism.

If you're on an AI at that dose your bodyfat is almost certainly too high.

You don't mention what you're doing for exercise, but odds are you're no where near to utilizing to potential of the dose you're on. A higher dose will make your estrogen problem much worse and not going to result in the energy and psychological benefits the way the first 200mg did.

If you're itching to add something to your protocol. I'd recommend a GLP which will help you get the body fat down, which will raise your T level, probably end the need for the AI, and improve your metabolism.
6 days a week religiously , probably 15-20% BF… diet is a struggle but over all clean. 100% in a bulk currently

6 days a week religiously , probably 15-20% BF… diet is a struggle but over all clean. 100% in a bulk currently

If 400mg of test could be run indefinitely without significant health consequences it would commonly used as a cruise dose by serious bodybuilders. It's not, because it's unhealthy. 200mg is already at the max of legit TRT, 250 is euphemistically called "trt plus" but is really in low cycle (ie temporary) territory 400mg is a cycle, which means temporary and a recovery period.

Again, getting your BF down will boost your Test level without injecting more gear.

Hey guys. Currently I am on 200MG of TRT C weekly which I take in 100MG injections 2X a week. My totals are around 900-1000 when I last had my blood work done.

Your test is 900-1000 on 200mg, what’s your e2 with your current AI protocol?

My input is 200mg a week ain’t TRT however you dress it up.

I’m on 50mg Twice a week and 36 hours post injection I’m still over 950ng/dl

You’ll find that the hints in the word “Testosterone replacement” it’s a dose that replicates what your body should normally produce (around 7-10mg daily) , your body never in a million years would produce 200mg a week naturally so cut the bullshit and realise you are on a steroid cycle that is super physiological and stop calling it TRT.

You’ll find that the hints in the word “Testosterone replacement” it’s a dose that replicates what your body should normally produce (around 7-10mg daily) , your body never in a million years would produce 200mg a week naturally so cut the bullshit and realise you are on a steroid cycle that is super physiological and stop calling it TRT.

150mg/wk is pretty commonly prescribed.

But still, the question is, is 400mg/wk ok for TRT, Shocked there aren't more "vocal" answers to that question.

150mg/wk is pretty commonly prescribed.

But still, the question is, is 400mg/wk ok for TRT, Shocked there aren't more "vocal" answers to that question.
It was a dumb question and most people are sick of answering it. Along the lines of, "Is it OK to go 100 mph on the wrong side of the road?"

Some people need more to put them at the high end of normal. 900-1000 is at the high end of the scale, which is fine. Some people need 150mg to get there, some need 200mg.

Some people need more to put them at the high end of normal. 900-1000 is at the high end of the scale, which is fine. Some people need 150mg to get there, some need 200mg.
Thanks for the comment… figure I could run around 1500… which with the app, puts me at 500 ish weekly

I wish you could elaborate… went to a doctor and have been for 1-2 years… I wanted to go with more tho