TRT Clinic prescription, protocols and Cost

TRT cost = $200 a month for (1) 10ml 200mg/ml Test C bottle every 8 weeks + blood work + arimidex + access to other non-PEDs for sale

HCG cost = $220 for (1) 10ml 10,000iu bottle

Total 10 week cost = $720

I am prescribed 85mg twice a week for a total of 170mg of Testosterone cypionate a week. I am allowed to pickup my prescription every 8 week so I inject 125mg twice a week for a total of 250mg of Test C a week. I am also prescribed 500iu twice a week of HCG (I take 350iu every other day). At these doses my T levels sit at 1,500 with estrogen at 40.

When I go to take my blood test I take what i'm prescribed for one week and wait 3 day after last injection before the test. I will also take .5mg of arimidex. My blood work will come back with T levels of 1,100 and estrogen of 27.

I use a 21G x 1" needle to draw the Test C and either a 25G x 5/8" or I back fill a 29G x 1/2" needle to pin.

Lets look at a DIY TRT cost..

1 Testosterone cypionate "kit" at 250mg/ml from QSC = $100 [that's (10) 10ml bottles]

We will skip the HCG because most people wont take it with TRT or during a cycle.

We will skip the arimidex because without HCG it isn't needed

Blood work from PrivateMDlabs.com using Quest = $191

Total 10 week cost = $291
Total yearly cost with blood work done every quarter = $864
(with about a years supply of Test C left over)
Very nice writeup. Thank you for sharing it. I think the value for many in paying to run HRT is to learn under the direction of a competent medical provider. Right off the bat most guys don't know what they don't know so there is value (if long term health is valued) to run the first few years under a Doc's care. Especially with blood work and physical symptoms over first year of TRT, having guidance from provider (not referring to the have a CC, give you Test clinics).

Thanks again for the overview.

Very nice writeup. Thank you for sharing it. I think the value for many in paying to run HRT is to learn under the direction of a competent medical provider. Right off the bat most guys don't know what they don't know so there is value (if long term health is valued) to run the first few years under a Doc's care. Especially with blood work and physical symptoms over first year of TRT, having guidance from provider (not referring to the have a CC, give you Test clinics).

Thanks again for the overview.
100%. If you are new to AAS/PED and can afford it, you will learn a lot being supervised by a Doc. This is also a good time to experiment with AI doses, Test doses, HCG doses and how all this effects your blood work.

Back