• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TRT protocol + Cycle help

Darmist09

Recently put on Test C self injection 200mg every 10 days. This is to me is a strange way of doing things and I don't intend to following the instructions.

I was thinking of running with the goal of reaching 230lbs lean

Test C
200mg/week x2 weeks
400mg/week x8 weeks with AI
Blood test
200mg/10 days x4 weeks
blood test/see doc for followup

my current test levels are sitting at 191 so really want to blast and gain some muscle initially then cruise for a couple of months.

current stats are
6'3 221lbs
DL 575
SQ 425
Bench 305

im not looking to do a big cycle anytime soon I just have a personal goal to break through the 225 lean barrier(I'm naturally very learn so i mean like 7% BF). I've been training for a long time and anytime i reach this point my body start to breakdown ie injury, life stresses, ect..

Dam has got to be tough staying that lean with low t.

I've always had good/great genetics for staying learn its my gift.. but over the course of a year i had a decline in muscle mass/psycholgical symptoms which prompt me for testing. and it came back as low T.

I would go 500mg a week and I wouldn't taper up with 200mg a week, if anything front load it.also 4 weeks at the end will be cutting it close. U may want to think about taking blood a few days past your last injection then what u tell the doc if u know what I mean. If not I can clarify this.

Will u be taking an AI or do u have one on-hand ?

I would go 500mg a week and I wouldn't taper up with 200mg a week, if anything front load it.also 4 weeks at the end will be cutting it close. U may want to think about taking blood a few days past your last injection then what u tell the doc if u know what I mean. If not I can clarify this.

Will u be taking an AI or do u have one on-hand ?

I could do
week 1-8 500mg test C with AI .5 EID
week 9-12 is the tricky part because I want to get my levels around 700 for the doc to be happy. I want him to think the dose he gave me is working wonderfully, and that no changes need to be made other than give me the prescription again. Any suggestions here? He wants me to have my blood work done early morning, 8 days after my last injection.

also here is what I currently look like taken today cold. I'm just interested to Know what will happen because i generally don't have a problem gaining muscle when I'm feeling energized and refreshed. I've just been maintaining this for a year now with my test levels at the floor and all these psychological issues. This is also a much higher body fat then I'm useto sitting at.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1777.jpg
    IMG_1777.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I would try to delay the bloodwork another week or two to be sure. When I lower my levels my free test always comes in high and my total t is right on the money. I would also take bloods on the day of your injection. Day 10 rather then 8, what is the worst that could happen, he raises your dose. This is all just my opinion take it for wat it is worth.

You have a great base u will be pleasantly surprised with the results. The first cycle is always the best. Eat, lift and sleep. Repeat