TRT+ Question

DVNY

Hello all.

New to the enhanced game. I just got my first shipment of test cyp from an online TRT provider. Ultimately, my goal is to reduce body fat, particularly central and visceral fat, which have always been an issue for me. My extremities are actually pretty lean and vascular.

I'm curious to know if it is worth adding some more test and/or anavar on top of the TRT dose. (I also inquired about anavar during my initial consult, but was told it was better to wait a bit before starting. However, I'm interested in that particular compound due what I understand is the potential for enhanced lean body mass, particularly centrally.) If I did do this, what's the right way to not mess up all of my labs and give my clinic an inaccurate picture when I go for my next check-in?

Here are my current stats and most recent lab values:
  • Total testosterone: 600
  • Free testosterone: 18.0 (3.0%)
  • Prolactin: 7.0
  • Estradiol (sensitive): 26.0
  • IGF-1: 220
  • SHBG: 30.0
  • DHEA: 270
  • Body weight: 207 lbs
  • Body fat % (estimated): 20%
I'm currently also running 1000 mg IM l-carnitine, 2.5 mg tadalafil, and 81 mg aspirin daily.

My clinic prescribed me the following:
  • Test cyp 200 mg/ml, 0.4 ml twice weekly (160 mg weekly in total)
  • Anastrozole 0.125 mg twice weekly as needed
  • JC 1295/Ipamorelin 350mcg SQ every night M-F
My next round of labs is due at the end of July.

Thank you in advance for your help

New to the enhanced game. I just got my first shipment of test cyp from an online TRT provider. Ultimately, my goal is to reduce body fat, particularly central and visceral fat, which have always been an issue for me. My extremities are actually pretty lean and vascular.

I'm curious to know if it is worth adding some more test and/or anavar on top of the TRT dose.
Additional dosing won't do anything until your diet is nailed down.

Your TRT dose is going to be plenty. Time to fix the diet if your goal is weight/fat loss.