Turinabol Cycle right side of stomach clenching/cramping during heavy endurance? Stress on Organ or add Taurine?

GainV

I just started a Turinabol cycle today, purely for an endurance sport that's a hobby. I started off with 10mg and later turning it up to 20mg - definitely felt a difference on top of a test cruise of 250mg per week that I've been on in the last year. I heard 10mg is nothing when bodybuilding but had a definitely significant boost in my cardio today. But I started getting, what feels more like clenching than cramping(unless it's the same damn thing), on my right side of my stomach/torso it only happens during the hardest part of the cardio when I'm at 190+ bpm, I've had this happen while doing heavy cardio on Anavar also - it's the only area on my body that I get that clenching/cramp feeling. Is this a sign of stress on my organs? Or just normal cramps like in other muscles, that Taurine would help solve. Haven't ran much orals, and wanted to ask before I decide to order taurine - I know the forum has much more knowledge on it then I do, Thank you.

I always add taurine when running orals especially tbol. Makes a significant difference in alleviating cramping for me usually add 5g pre-work out. It's cheap AF so feel free to use more 1kg bags are $20ish

I just started a Turinabol cycle today, purely for an endurance sport that's a hobby. I started off with 10mg and later turning it up to 20mg - definitely felt a difference on top of a test cruise of 250mg per week that I've been on in the last year. I heard 10mg is nothing when bodybuilding but had a definitely significant boost in my cardio today. But I started getting, what feels more like clenching than cramping(unless it's the same damn thing), on my right side of my stomach/torso it only happens during the hardest part of the cardio when I'm at 190+ bpm, I've had this happen while doing heavy cardio on Anavar also - it's the only area on my body that I get that clenching/cramp feeling. Is this a sign of stress on my organs? Or just normal cramps like in other muscles, that Taurine would help solve. Haven't ran much orals, and wanted to ask before I decide to order taurine - I know the forum has much more knowledge on it then I do, Thank you.
It's probably psychological, or sensations you feel (of likely non harmful activity) are being extremely amplified. You know that orals are potentially liver toxic and so you are way more in tune with your liver area.

However, maybe you have a unique medical problem. It's possible. Always listen to your body.

My guess is that the oral steroids, especially at these doses, are not hurting you, even if you had unique medical issues or bizarre circumstances all in combination..