• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Turkey based, shipping worldwide (No min, reshipping guarantee)

Yeah if those numbers are identical, which it looks like they are, then it is definitely fake. No 2 boxes should ever have the same serial number.

This guy is gonna keep claiming he bought them at the pharmacy. Remember guys, Bulgaria is right next door, they fake everything there. Turkish gear is a big target for them and has been for years. I’ve been buying pharma grade gear for 15 years and have seen the market change over and over. But the above mentioned has always been a consistent problem.

Do you have them in boxes.
I haven't received them yet, I made a decent sized order these past couple days. He made it seem like he buys it straight from the pharmacy himself so I pulled the trigger. Not saying he doesn't but those GH being fakes doesn't give me too much confidence, especially since he explained that very thing too look out for with the fake growth, Doesn't make much sense

I’m new here and I Tried @adnansanat cuz he offered me good price for hgh. He sant me fake hgh All my boxes r different yellow color.. opened Inside and the Same 21 serial number and he saying he bought it like That in pharmacy that sometimes it comes like that. I did serum test and I’m waiting. He still telling me his pharmacy guy Need money now that his staff r real and o should
Order before my serum test will come ...

After following this thread I decided it was a good idea to try adnan for pharma gh. Turkey is a known source country for humatrope and Many other fda hgh. He has sent 100 % fake and tampered product and have all evidence that I will display over next few posts. Adnan even told us here back in August how to spot fakes with working codes and it’s exactly what he sent. All the (21) serial codes are exactly the same. Upon opening the box I also found the packaging from the cartridge was obviously tampered with. Adnan says it’s from the pharmacy and no refunds.

I am sorry you had to go through this. The last Humatropes I got where this batch and all boxes had different serial #s. Looks like they hit the market hard with new design counterfeits.

I slightly edited out the Qr number to prevent further counterfeiting. Take pics of the serial number on the cartridge (Its on the black box) and the serial number on the water system. I want to something with these counterfeits.

Even if you look at the black box where the serial number is scribed it is not even pitch black like mine its slightly a different color.

Also take a close pic of the gh "Puck" it should take half of the cartridge as this is the 72i.u kit. You can see it on mine.

I hope you get this figured out.

Attachments

• 20191203_222714.jpg
    20191203_222714.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 1553121093982461261073.jpg
    1553121093982461261073.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 15531211824191598653912.jpg
    15531211824191598653912.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I have a lot sides effect but that’s not o hgh
I haven't received them yet, I made a decent sized order these past couple days. He made it seem like he buys it straight from the pharmacy himself so I pulled the trigger. Not saying he doesn't but those GH being fakes doesn't give me too much confidence, especially since he explained that very thing too look out for with the fake growth, Doesn't make much sense
His not getting them from
The pharmacy they faking them. U need proscription to buy hgh there. I have fiend there hes

Attachments

• E877584F-8338-4FD0-9D73-6A84BFEB1032.jpeg
    E877584F-8338-4FD0-9D73-6A84BFEB1032.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 203
I am sorry you had to go through this. The last Humatropes I got where this batch and all boxes had different serial #s. Looks like they hit the market hard with new design counterfeits.

I slightly edited out the Qr number to prevent further counterfeiting. Take pics of the serial number on the cartridge (Its on the black box) and the serial number on the water system. I want to something with these counterfeits.

Even if you look at the black box where the serial number is scribed it is not even pitch black like mine its slightly a different color.

Also take a close pic of the gh "Puck" it should take half of the cartridge as this is the 72i.u kit. You can see it on mine.

The pharmacy they faking them. U need proscription to buy hgh there. I have fiend there hes
When I said straight from the pharmacy I was referring to the Bayer rimobolans. I'm not sure if he has said he gets the GH from the pharmacy

I’m new here and I Tried @adnansanat cuz he offered me good price for hgh. He sant me fake hgh All my boxes r different yellow color.. opened Inside and the Same 21 serial number and he saying he bought it like That in pharmacy that sometimes it comes like that. I did serum test and I’m waiting. He still telling me his pharmacy guy Need money now that his staff r real and o should
Order before my serum test will come ...

I hope that is not true he told you that..... Can you screenshot the message to show us that he legitimately said that?

No PRODUCT EVER REPEATS SERIAL # PERIOD!

Did u get it from

U can get it form him but trust me u have to do serum test. His adding something that feel like GH. after doing IGF1 test my doctor sayid it no way I used HGH and my igf1 is normal. And I was using 10-15 iu a day of humatrope 72

Your look nice sealed and. A lot of powder cuz my stuff from @adnansanat looks like this

Yup THAT IS A COUNTERFEIT. Do you see how the puck doesn't fill half of the actual cartridge? Also look at mine, do you see how my puck is compressed from the factory? (See my attached pic) Take more pics of the packaging/The serial # on the water and the serial number on the box. I will make a detail post from real and counterfeits.

Attachments

• 15531211824191598653912.jpg
    15531211824191598653912.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Your look nice sealed and. A lot of powder cuz my stuff from @adnansanat looks like this
That is straight up junk you're holding there. I have used USA Humatrope many times in the past straight from Walgreens and the GH 'puck' or whatever you want to call it looks nothing like what you have there. There is no mistaking if you are using real pharma GH once you take it. That stuff you're holding though is pure garbage. The Humatrope 24hr posted is what legit Humatrope should look like. That is what mine used to look like a few years ago when I used Humatrope. That is why I would never purchase any GH from Turkey, or anywhere overseas. Can't go wrong with USA made Serostim.

Last edited:
That is straight up junk you're holding there. I have used USA Humatrope many times in the past straight from Walgreens and the GH 'puck' or whatever you want to call it looks nothing like what you have there. There is no mistaking if you are using real pharma GH once you take it. That stuff you're holding though is pure garbage.
I’m
Trying to tell this to @adnansanat but he keep telling me it’s real . And his not going to take it back and he bought it Like that and sometiems it comes with the same (21) serial number. I never used that hgh so I was thinking it’s real

Yeah if those numbers are identical, which it looks like they are, then it is definitely fake. No 2 boxes should ever have the same serial number.

That and look how shit the gh puck looks and the quality of the packaging and the seal how poorly it was glued. I seen alot of counterfeits but this one is possibly the worse yet.

I’m
Trying to tell this to @adnansanat but he keep telling me it’s real . And his not going to take it back and he bought it Like that and sometiems it comes with the same (21) serial number. I never used that hgh so I was thinking it’s real
No GH EVER has the same serial # EVER. Doesn't matter what brand it is. That serial number is unique to that box of GH, and that box only. I feel for you if what you're saying is true. It's not right to pay for something and not get what you paid for.