Type-IIx's YouTube Debut

Awesome bro! Glad to see you throwing some video content out there! Building a channel is admittedly a pain in the ass. I have a minor one of my own that is fitness and anabolics related with just a couple of thousand subs and it takes up way more time than I had ever anticipated at the onset. I'll sit down at final cut pro to edit content and then before I turn my head around twice it's 4 hours later and I am still not done editing. And all for a bunch of people that do little else but bitch about one thing or another in the comment section about how wrong I am over any given issue.

People sometimes wonder why there is such a systemic problem with fitness related content creators suddenly disappearing off the face of the earth and never uploading again after a period of time. I sure as hell don't wonder. They simply get fed up and say 'fuck this' and bail.

You provide more valuable info than just about anyone at Meso IMHO, and I am glad to see it make it's way to YouTube also.

Awesome bro! Glad to see you throwing some video content out there! Building a channel is admittedly a pain in the ass. I have a minor one of my own that is fitness and anabolics related with just a couple of thousand subs and it takes up way more time than I had ever anticipated at the onset. I'll sit down at final cut pro to edit content and then before I turn my head around twice it's 4 hours later and I am still not done editing. And all for a bunch of people that do little else but bitch about one thing or another in the comment section about how wrong I am over any given issue.

People sometimes wonder why there is such a systemic problem with fitness related content creators suddenly disappearing off the face of the earth and never uploading again after a period of time. I sure as hell don't wonder. They simply get fed up and say 'fuck this' and bail.

You provide more valuable info than just about anyone at Meso IMHO, and I am glad to see it make it's way to YouTube also.
Would love to see your channel.

You planning on doing regular podcasts?
Yessssir, I'll syndicate em to YouTube since... apparently this is where everyone is :D

Links to the Gear, Growth, and Gains Podcast: [spotify] [podbean, web]

And now if you subscribe to my YouTube channel [link] you'll start getting future episodes, at least, of the podcast, as well as any videos I put up... I actually do already have one in mind.

Nice! About time. Janos just came out recently also.
It was @janoshik's recent interview with Daniel Pekic that is the reason I signed up!

Daniel, by the way is a tremendous interviewer, he does a good job with this IT/New Media stuff and is genuine. I meant it when I said it, Jano's interview was the best YouTube video for our community not only of the past year, but of all time.

Yeah, what I have come to learn is that these YouTube/IG coaches must not be doing very much actual coaching!

:D I love the North End though, got that old world Italian (mafia) feel, and the best food. +1 for Monica's Italian sub. Don't ask them to change anything or they'll fucking stab you. They bake their own bread and barely speak English, just Italian. MO FANGOO.
I also come from an Italian family as well from way down in CT and pizza was their specialty!

Been in Boston (and NYC) many times and love it.

:D I love the North End though, got that old world Italian (mafia) feel, and the best food. +1 for Monica's Italian sub. Don't ask them to change anything or they'll fucking stab you. They bake their own bread and barely speak English, just Italian. MO FANGOO.
100%! Every time I go back there, gotta go to the north end and get some grub!

I took it as sarcasm

Yeah I’m an Irish “expat,” ‘cept we don’t put on airs like that…

I’m a dirty Irish immigrant ☘️
U killed the accent well. I knew it but Dident want to say. I work construction in a big city and work closely with some Irish guys even been out to drink with them. After they say maarrnin and my first name I have no idea what they say after that, and I’m like 60% Irish myself lol.

I took it as sarcasm

Yeah I’m an Irish “expat,” ‘cept we don’t put on airs like that…

I’m a dirty Irish immigrant ☘️
Yeah was def sarcasm lol

But in this case, you obviously live in Southie! No doubt.

Most the time I’m joking around so I hope yall don’t take my posts too seriously. Just pretend like I’m actually a golden retriever with a big smile anytime I’m posting / poking fun

Back