Undecanoate TRT... Ish

RonJonSilver

Second time on gear, but this time I think to stay. Five years ago I had a blood test done and my shit was low as fuck (20 y/o), the doctor at the time just recommended I get fucked pretty much. Fast forward to last summer and I've ran my first cycle, felt great obviously (gained like 60-90lbs in all my lifts and ~20lbs body weight).

However, I never got my bloods done then. This time around I'm looking to completely get on TRT and occasionally blast. Due to lifestyle choices I need to be able to pin as infrequently as possible so I'm exploring the undecanoate route. Currently running 600mg every two weeks for 6 weeks now. First two weeks I pinned once a week(300). In my head it just sounded smarter.

For anyone curious I'm currently running DO this time around. I think it's suspended in MCT. I did not want to run castor oil (nebido or some shit) because of the horror stories (ie pip, embolisms, and blood levels). I don't get any pip after a day and some light foam rolling from putting 3mls in the glute (~3minutes).

Last year's cycle was PSL (wasn't an active member of the forum then, I'll stay away lol).
Week1-6 30mg dbol ed
Week1-12 100mg test-c eod
Week6-12 100mg mas prop (pip city)
Week1-10 20mg aromasin eod
Week 16-20 some combo of hcg and nolva that felt pretty good for a few months then just didn't.

Anyways, my bloods are on day 13 of my 14 shot routine. Basically one day before being six weeks and the furthest day away from the injection day. I like to pin in the mornings to get the muscle moving.

Edit; For the first three weeks I ran 75mg of tbol, but that was a private source. I stopped because I got put in a medical brace and it seemed like a waste.
Also sorry the labs are backwards. My bad‍♂️

Attachments

• 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_3.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_2.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_2.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_1.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 40
Dang, are you doing anything for HDL to be that high or is that just your genetics?
Honestly I've got it bad on my maternal side, so I'm in awe as well. Could be worse closer to initial injection since this was 13 days post injection. I'm usually taking 50mg of raloxifene ED (currently removing a small amount of gyno that isn't noticed by anyone but myself), 12.5mg of Aromasin twice weekly, 1.1G of flaxseed oil ED, and 1.6g of 3-6-9 fatty acid complex ED, but stopped roughly five days prior to my labs to try and get a more raw result. Next lab I do in roughly 4-6 weeks is going to be 48 after my injection and everything I normally take (vitamins and other supplements). However I'll be running 75mg of Tbol ED on top of it so it will probably much lower next time. I was pretty pleasantly surprised too by all of my results. Most everything I eat is prepared. I'll have fast food maybe three times a week.

Second time on gear, but this time I think to stay. Five years ago I had a blood test done and my shit was low as fuck (20 y/o), the doctor at the time just recommended I get fucked pretty much. Fast forward to last summer and I've ran my first cycle, felt great obviously (gained like 60-90lbs in all my lifts and ~20lbs body weight).

However, I never got my bloods done then. This time around I'm looking to completely get on TRT and occasionally blast. Due to lifestyle choices I need to be able to pin as infrequently as possible so I'm exploring the undecanoate route. Currently running 600mg every two weeks for 6 weeks now. First two weeks I pinned once a week(300). In my head it just sounded smarter.

For anyone curious I'm currently running DO this time around. I think it's suspended in MCT. I did not want to run castor oil (nebido or some shit) because of the horror stories (ie pip, embolisms, and blood levels). I don't get any pip after a day and some light foam rolling from putting 3mls in the glute (~3minutes).

Last year's cycle was PSL (wasn't an active member of the forum then, I'll stay away lol).
Week1-6 30mg dbol ed
Week1-12 100mg test-c eod
Week6-12 100mg mas prop (pip city)
Week1-10 20mg aromasin eod
Week 16-20 some combo of hcg and nolva that felt pretty good for a few months then just didn't.

Anyways, my bloods are on day 13 of my 14 shot routine. Basically one day before being six weeks and the furthest day away from the injection day. I like to pin in the mornings to get the muscle moving.

Edit; For the first three weeks I ran 75mg of tbol, but that was a private source. I stopped because I got put in a medical brace and it seemed like a waste.
Also sorry the labs are backwards. My bad‍♂️

Looking to make the switch to doing this as well, that's pretty good for every 2weeks. Do you feel any different or shittier or is the Undec pretty smooth?

Keep in mind the MCT suspension instead of Castor Oil definitely chops off some of the long lasting time but the every 6 weeks or whatever it is for Nebido is insanity anyways. I was planning to transition from Test E to Test U in GSO once a week so that if I wanna go on vacation for 2-3 weeks I could maybe get away with it.

I think @Silentlemon1011 was the one that listed the half-lifes for me and Undeconate was like 21 days or something without the castor oil?

I think if you can once a week is good until you "can't" and then just continue at 2+ weeks when its not feasible ie. travel, work etc. More frequent is always better and once a week really isn't that much of a hassle.

Looking to make the switch to doing this as well, that's pretty good for every 2weeks. Do you feel any different or shittier or is the Undec pretty smooth?

Keep in mind the MCT suspension instead of Castor Oil definitely chops off some of the long lasting time but the every 6 weeks or whatever it is for Nebido is insanity anyways. I was planning to transition from Test E to Test U in GSO once a week so that if I wanna go on vacation for 2-3 weeks I could maybe get away with it.

I think @Silentlemon1011 was the one that listed the half-lifes for me and Undeconate was like 21 days or something without the castor oil?

I think if you can once a week is good until you "can't" and then just continue at 2+ weeks when its not feasible ie. travel, work etc. More frequent is always better and once a week really isn't that much of a hassle.
I definitely have higher energy/libido in the first week vs the second. But the second week is still worlds better than being unenhanced. Three MLs is a bit much each injection, but then again the pip only lasts maybe 24hrs. When I was just doing 1.5 MLs the pip was non existent.

I think I remember reading his thread as well. Didn't he post the availability vs others as well? I wouldn't mind having that info in the intro post.

Yes
Half life is 21 days.
The Nebido Castor oil has a half life of 36 (I think) days

As such, I'd still recommend a MINIMUM of bi weekly
Personally weekly is my go to and makes me feel my best

MCT will result in a shorter half life than Castor
You'll be running low on Hormone in your blood by the end of week 3
Yes it will be shorter.

I'd still like to see exactly what the level is once I'm at steady state.

I think we all know half lives are somewhat individual and real world observation can differ from the calculated half lives.

If it doesn't work, I'll know it lol.

Back